Home from the ride....shout out

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
Well, made it back to Big D and got unpacked. The weather might not have cooperated much...but I had a blast.
Thanks to Penguin, Moonie, Mick and anyone else that had a hand in putting this together.
Also a big shout out to SteveOwe for the fuel, the croisant, and the ride on the '08!
It was good to see everyone I already knew.....and great to meet everyone else.
It was cold and raining it's ass off....but we had a hell of a group ride on Saturday. :bananalama:Killer bonfire and pit bike racing Saturday night too!
Had a great time......can't wait till the next one!
Hope everyone made it home safe.

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
The SA group made it back....safe and somewhat sound..... Almost all of us made it out of the car for breakfast :)

Swoop, it was a blast riding with you..... Your welcome in our neck of the woods any time!

Swooperjet

Bring the brap!!
The SA group made it back....safe and somewhat sound..... Almost all of us made it out of the car for breakfast :)

Swoop, it was a blast riding with you..... Your welcome in our neck of the woods any time!

You too man. You'll have to journey up this way sometime this season for a little fresh water riding. Glad you wildmen made it home in one piece. You guys are definately some crazy mother:censored:

We vacated the house around 5 or so....home now. Good times!

Oh, and I SOOOO don't want to go to work tomorrow!
:aargh4:

subseawellhead

Cherry Bomb Jackazz
Made it home via Galveston (15 min ferry wait) and Crystal Beach,
Man, CB is really farcked up.
Had a wonderful time and great to see all you asshat's again

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Made it home via Galveston (15 min ferry wait) and Crystal Beach,
Man, CB is really farcked up.
Had a wonderful time and great to see all you asshat's again

Hey Bill, thanks for the cherries. They sure took the salt water taste out of my mouth while I was riding, and a layer of skin!! :aargh4:

Top Bottom