hood damage ...

yamaslut said:
please don't drive down the road w/ your hazzard lights on... it's not what they are for... Hazzard lights are for when you are stopped only...

Stupid people here put them on all the time when it rains hard... You come up behind them and think they are stopped... not cool

:banghead:

zoo

old and busted
yamaslut said:
please don't drive down the road w/ your hazzard lights on... it's not what they are for... Hazzard lights are for when you are stopped only...

Stupid people here put them on all the time when it rains hard... You come up behind them and think they are stopped... not cool

just happened on this, not cool ... and it's illegal. if I would have had mine on geez, the accident would have been my fault. ouch! ok, maybe not entirely but still ..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/volusia/orl-vpatrol2506jun25,0,1130504.story?coll=orl-news-headlines-volusia

Last edited:
yamaslut said:

You should try driving a WRX. Every friday night I get a group of douchebags in a $1000 honda with a fartcan and steel wheels trying to race me. When I dont run them they get infront and turn on their hazards like they "won" very annoying.

-O

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Idok said:
sorry to hear that about your new BLOWSION hood ;)

yes . . . . that was a shame . . . and those Blowsion hoods are very nice.

Well hopefull the AC pole with UMI steering is still salvageable.

On the back seat, looks like a kids book. Did you have kids with you? Glad you are OK

The flashers in the rain is annoying as hell. When I was driving back from GA a few days ago I hit several of those sudden storms where you can barely see. Problem is the idiots in front of me with their blinkers were like in tune with my wipers and it just made it much harder to drive

Ollie Rastabean said:
You should try driving a WRX. Every friday night I get a group of douchebags in a $1000 honda with a fartcan and steel wheels trying to race me. When I dont run them they get infront and turn on their hazards like they "won" very annoying.

-O

I know what you mean O. I have an 05 WRX and get hassled by them all the time. Doing their drive by revs and so on. I laugh when they have there humongus non-painted body kits and skinny little stock wheels with the hubcaps taken off. And gauges out the ass for no reason. Their car makes more noise than it actually goes. :haha:

zoo

old and busted
Judd said:
On the back seat, looks like a kids book. Did you have kids with you? Glad you are OK

ya, our 4yr old son was in the back seat on the passenger side of the cab. he was pretty freaked out but walked away with only a bloody lip.

Top Bottom