hood seal help!!!!

I am in a pinch and need a hood seal badly!!!! I called the local dealer and the nice girl said sorry they are not available. I had her look up a 87 and 95, so both styles... no luck!! I double checked by calling another dealership and actually talked to a guy who said he still rides his x2 and loves it!! He aswell said they are no longer available .... oh my god! I have stacks of cash into this boat and now no hood seal!!!!! not even my half *** one that atleast held out 75% of the water.... anyone??? I'll take a used one in decent condition if you can get it to me... someone help a brother out.... my riding season is not long enough to waste looking for a hood seal!!!!
wallbang.gif
wallbang.gif
wallbang.gif
wallbang.gif

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Agua just picked up another X2 hull. He may not need both seals and may want some cash.

Unfortuantly I have 2 engines, 2 hulls and only 2 seals. None to spare.

Agua just picked up another X2 hull. He may not need both seals and may want some cash.

Unfortuantly I have 2 engines, 2 hulls and only 2 seals. None to spare.
\

same here, I have thought about weather striping for a car, maybe worth a look? no idea what type, but im sure some car guys might be able to tell ya what would fit on there.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
I have a used one from a 1995 I would sell. It was my spare but I am unloading some things for extra cash to buy a house. It isn't the greatest, but it is better than a chewed up one from a crusty old ski. PM me if you are interested, I could send it out USPS priority tomorrow if you need it by the middle of next week.

hey, $65 isnt that high if you really need one! and brand new is better than used, especially if your building up a nice ski.
65 isn't bad....
I have tried ordering through a couple places like that crab, all of them the order goes through and 2 days later funds are returned. you got the phone number to that kawi dealer in pa???

Top Bottom