Blaster hooker prop for b1

hey guys,

I have a limited b1:
arrestors
head
b-pipe

Been looking to get a new prop for sometime now, and have leaned towards the hooker.
Does anyone have any experience with this?

9/15 or 10/16

Im going to go with a tapered bore nozzle also at the same time. I mostly do lake riding some ocean here and there, looking to gain bottom and mid, buoy course riding etc.

will i lose any topend speed with the hooker compared to the stock prop?

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
The 61x/61x motor hits really nice with that 9/15

I vote 9/15

Im building a 771cc 62t based motor, dual 48's, 210 comp, ported, etc and have a 10/16 hooker going in it ( for surf) 11/17 would be more of a race prop on my setup

The 61x/61x motor hits really nice with that 9/15

I vote 9/15

Im building a 771cc 62t based motor, dual 48's, 210 comp, ported, etc and have a 10/16 hooker going in it ( for surf) 11/17 would be more of a race prop on my setup

would i lose any top end with a 9/15 over stock or would it stay the same?

how do you think a 11/17 would be on my limited? looking to gain more low mid, and not lose any high/ topspeed over stock

I have my blaster 1 701 limited running with a 10/16 7mm cutback, has plenty of low end no top
my 771cc running 11/17 which hits the spot perfectly

I think 9/15 hooker should be perfect for your set up

sound like the 9/15 is the ticket.

any topspeed loss with the 9/15 when compared to the stock prop?? or does it stay the same. also would a bored nozzle help? like to do everything at once while its apart

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
You want the 9/15, If you want speed and you end up porting you might want a 10/16, but Everybody is right go with the 9/15 Hooker

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
I have my blaster 1 701 limited running with a 10/16 7mm cutback, has plenty of low end no top
my 771cc running 11/17 which hits the spot perfectly

I think 9/15 hooker should be perfect for your set up

Ive got the same set-up as you and I've found the 11/17 is more of a top end prop just ordered a 10/16 so we will see

I have a 96 blaster with a pro-tec head pushing 160ish PSI (not PE-PSI), Carbon Tec reeds, Mach 1 pipe, one F/a screen per carb and my 9/15 and stock pump do pretty good in the surf. Top end is good too I think, I can out run a 750SS no problem. My friend has the same impeller on an LPW 701 blaster and it does good too. He was running a 9/15, a #Zero bored nozzle, and a wet wolf cone, removed the cone to put in the stock one for one ride and then put it back in since it gave a much better bottom end hit. He now runs an afterburner with bored nozzle and man I love that stuffer, gonna run one on my Jetmaniac SN now and a bored nozzle, that 9/15 with the stuffer was niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Like instant brap. Before it was hard to slide my friends blaster, but that pump stuffer makes it come unglued in the rear when you want it too IMO.. It's like power assisted steering. But all that is for lowwwww end, and pulling in stranded boats.

Top Bottom