Hotel Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yah you know that thing you do in a tent... you know with a sleeping bag, etc. I guess if you want to call sleeping in an RV camping you could do that as well...

p.s. I have ski storage on lock... camping is still in progress... looks like mostly primitive camping... in tents, etc right now. possibly 1-2 campers...

Still working on it. P.M. if interested

ski4

gonzo
Yah you know that thing you do in a tent... you know with a sleeping bag, etc. I guess if you want to call sleeping in an RV camping you could do that as well...

p.s. I have ski storage on lock... camping is still in progress... looks like mostly primitive camping... in tents, etc right now. possibly 1-2 campers...

Still working on it. P.M. if interested

ohhhhh is that what that is?

but where are you going to camp in down town cleveland, there are some guys that would like company at night sleeping on euclid ave. they don't use sleeping bags though , just news paper

Last edited:
Monkey, Are you on glue?

Hey if you would call me back when I call, then I would not have had that accident with the PVC glue... now I can't help myself

I guess it's a top secret location....shhhhhhh....

It's not some queer or secret spot. I got a couple properties with huge yards that I can put a few people that want to camp in. It's not in downtown Cleveland, but I am working on some camping permits for downtown area... If you would call me back you would know about that too!

Last edited:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Things coming together...........
more to come.

Camping on site is still up in the air, but if you really need to camp, and don't mind a ten minute drive, the Monkey can probably hook ya up.

(Don't know about 2010 with camping)

Last edited:

jstuntin

When in doubt Rol'm out
parking

me and a few of my buddies are rolling from mass with are enclosed trailer and motor home. Any ideas on where we could chill at around the area

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
jstuntin, please PM firemedicmonkey. He should be able to hook you up...hopefully right at Wendy Park were the Virginia guys parked last year.

huddleston

THE SUNSHINE STATE
I'm in prolly bringin 2 people with and I'm down to camp,we could set up somewhere and park all the skis and we could keep an ear on them at night,and prolly do some wrenchin, any events for the weekend,bars,bbq's,party's,

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Glad your coming! I doubt there will be camping...The location is right in the middle of a major city! I am working on the after party still and chain of events. Hotel is your best bet...coming from the south...maybe Independence OH on I77 or Strongsville OH on I71

Last edited:

fastlife23

The E DOUBLE
Hey Dj Korn are the travel lodge and days inn still good to stay at for the rock and ride? My buddy Josh and I are coming up from chicago and nw indiana for the ride along with Shelby from Indianapolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

spork

down with the sickness
Hey Dj Korn are the travel lodge and days inn still good to stay at for the rock and ride? My buddy Josh and I are coming up from chicago and nw indiana for the ride along with Shelby from Indianapolis.

If their are open spots they are fine other than parking at holiday inn sucks with trailer. I'm probably going to stay at Wynham if i can get a total of all who wants me to make accomodations soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom