Freestyle Hotels in Havasu?

Scorn800

Ride for life
Can they be booked now for a low rate or do they know its world final week and charge you the same now?

They know it's world finals week. It's been in havasu for like 30 years.
I stayed at the motel 6 and it was cheap and I booked about 1 month ahead

Stayed at the Island Inn last year, Decent hotel, decent price. Right across the street from the world finals (you could walk there if you wanted to). Wifi, pool, plenty of parking etc etc. We already booked it for this year too :)

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
lots of places to stay we stayed at the days inn very cheap, how did it work out with the backie chan problem I hope that they came thru and made things right for you

Stayed at the Island Inn last year, Decent hotel, decent price. Right across the street from the world finals (you could walk there if you wanted to). Wifi, pool, plenty of parking etc etc. We already booked it for this year too :)

I stayed with So Low at Island Inn last year. It's right on the island, and within walking distance of the event if you're so inclined. Reasonably priced as well. Tons of parking and we were able to lock up the trailer when we didn't wanna run around with it.

Anyone know if Body Beach will be closed again this year? We spent alot of time at That Beach last year riding with everyone.

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
Island inn is a solid choice. If you have enough people rent a house, you won't regret it.

Body beach should be open this year. It was closed last year because that boat race happened to be on the same weekend.

Anyone planning on doing a meetup this year? Would be cool if we could get as many people from the X together for dinner or something! I know we'll be riding every day before and after the festivities as well. We also plan on sticking around all day Monday to ride as well. I am hoping to get some ride time on a couple of the AM hulls I'm looking at....

Anyone planning on doing a meetup this year? Would be cool if we could get as many people from the X together for dinner or something! I know we'll be riding every day before and after the festivities as well. We also plan on sticking around all day Monday to ride as well. I am hoping to get some ride time on a couple of the AM hulls I'm looking at....

Yea we always try to arrange something, doesn't always work out but always worth a try

We need a better parts meet up! Also stay at a house. Or the heat hotel was real nice. Got a super low rate cuz it was last minute and travel agent rate.

Top Bottom