How about a new X-H2o shirt design, who would buy a t-shirt this time around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Last time I had some made up, the cost had gone up some so I'm guessing they'd probably be $17-18 this time around. Who's in?

No, I don't have a design yet, just trying to judge interest.

I'm in, but I still want one of the old style that you were supposed to be holding for me to pickup!:poke:

I'm in.

and don't be a cheapass - just get the shirt shipped.

Just in case that was directed at me, Jett and I live in the same town, and I was planning to pay full price including shipping, just decided it was easier to hold til I was back in town and could drop in with the cash. That day didn't happen for a few weeks and I'm sure it was forgotten and sold. Not a big deal, just busting balls.

Last edited:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Just in case that was directed at me, Jett and I live in the same town, and I was planning to pay full price including shipping, just decided it was easier to hold til I was back in town and could drop in with the cash. That day didn't happen for a few weeks and I'm sure it was forgotten and sold. Not a big deal, just busting balls.

me too. :biggrin:

me too. :biggrin:

Lol, damn this enturnet, I can't judge sarcasm in text to save my life.

Jett, LMK when your ready to take some moneys, I'll be there. Thanks for the invite to Waverly recently BTW, won't be back in Louisville for a couple weeks.

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Lol, damn this enturnet, I can't judge sarcasm in text to save my life.

Jett, LMK when your ready to take some moneys, I'll be there. Thanks for the invite to Waverly recently BTW, won't be back in Louisville for a couple weeks.

You missed Waverly, I died after 2 miles, the heat just killed me even with drinking water and eating a banana/peanuts before going.

You missed Waverly, I died after 2 miles, the heat just killed me even with drinking water and eating a banana/peanuts before going.
I'm looking forward to being there this fall. We'll do some riding then, might even ride SKI'S!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom