How about a new X-H2o shirt design, who would buy a t-shirt this time around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like things with big logos and cool designs. I'm in if its a pretty cool shirt. Basically a shirt that says "x-h20" and a tiny jetski on the back kind of is boring.

Just for example, and I'm only using this as an example because it was a design i could remember off the top of my head and find on the internet quickly

l_96ebb77a5f454558916193dbdfb2b2d3.jpg

Replace the texas flag background with american flag stripes. Replace the big lettering with some motivational phrase like ":):):):) COUCHES FLIP STANDUPS" and then X-H20.com at the bottom.

But that might be above your skill level too. It's all good.

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
X2
and whoever got the better desing got a free shirt
I'd like one, will decide after the graphics come out. If its as ugly as the last one, I'll pass.

and why would you shoot down a community graphics design contest? Its free design, and the users also get to vote for the one they like.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
I like things with big logos and cool designs. I'm in if its a pretty cool shirt. Basically a shirt that says "x-h20" and a tiny jetski on the back kind of is boring.

Just for example, and I'm only using this as an example because it was a design i could remember off the top of my head and find on the internet quickly

l_96ebb77a5f454558916193dbdfb2b2d3.jpg

Replace the texas flag background with american flag stripes. Replace the big lettering with some motivational phrase like ":):):):) COUCHES FLIP STANDUPS" and then X-H20.com at the bottom.

But that might be above your skill level too. It's all good.

Thats a Ronny Mac design.

Thats a Ronny Mac design.

Yah I know, all his designs are pretty amazing. He should make a shirt! Haha. All I was trying to point out is that a nice shirt usually takes a bit of work. I want my shirt to say "I like jet skis" not "i like jet ski websites" even though obviously it would be an advertisement.

I have the X2Stravaganza shirt which is my fav, he probably created that too.

retroicon

XX-xx-XX-xx-XX
keep it simple, and ditto on the homegrown design contest ... just give some requirements. Must be X file type, Y resolution or higher otherwise don't even post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom