How about a new X-H2o shirt design, who would buy a t-shirt this time around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
17-18 dollars for a T shirt is kind of steep isnt it ??? I can have heat tranfers (by far superior to any silkscreen) made front and back three color for only about 8-9 dollars each. Whatever you guys decide to do I am in for at least a one short sleave and one long sleave.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
17-18 dollars for a T shirt is kind of steep isnt it ??? I can have heat tranfers (by far superior to any silkscreen) made front and back three color for only about 8-9 dollars each. Whatever you guys decide to do I am in for at least a one short sleave and one long sleave.

Use a high quality Gildan shirt, not a cheapo, add in $3 for shipping, another $0.50 for a Tyvek mailer, some gas money to/from the printers a couple of times to order/approve/pickup, gas to/from the post office, then the site needs to make some money to make it worthwhile.

Our last 2 runs of shirts were silkscreen and very nice quality. I've done this a couple of times now and we make maybe $2-3/shirt.

Last edited:

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Charge what you guys have to. I have been doing my own thing for years and there's always people trying to get me to lower prices, but I know what it takes to put food on the table. They always get the, "You get what you pay for" line. I sugar coat it a bit to help ease the pain. There's nothing worse than walking away from a deal knowing you should have done better.

b.lee

Team Cheeseburger
I like the shirt design posted by DK-Freestyle
Looks good

x-h20.jpg

Last edited:

Powerhouse

okay
xxxx.jpg

Not done yet.. still have to add the sprinkles to the cake, and the back hasnt even been started. I plan on putting some more jetskis into the shirt and text on the back.

Dang, DK's and Powerhouse's look awesome. I would have to get both! I like the tilted emblem on the one by DK better than the level one though. $20 for a shirt with front and back graphics, plus the sleeves done is a great deal IMO. Now if it was just a little decal in the front and that was it, then 20 might be a little high.

Looks great!!!

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Some people were saying to make the emblem smaller, so I did. I personally like it tilted instead of centered, so I left it that way, and got rid of the writing on the back.

Which do you guys like?

Attachments

• x-h20.jpg
    x-h20.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 28

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Darrin told me that he's going to wait on the shirts for now..
That's all I was told, not sure if he's having someone else do them or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom