How Addicted Are U?????

LIVE2RIDE Powersports

Live & Die 2 Ride
ya i sold my 26 footer cuz it was to damn expensive to impress the ladys, now for like 10 dollars i can show off for an hour.

and the wondered why everytime someone came up to race id just say, nope they would just kick our azzz.

LIVE2RIDE Powersports

Live & Die 2 Ride
:crutches:a friend of mine wrecked his truck to get insurance money just to get a ski to have a summer ride.
He hit the ditch then a tree and said a deer ran out in front of him.

LIVE2RIDE Powersports

Live & Die 2 Ride
quote=ags0702;413547]hahaha, nothing like a little insurance fraud to finance a ski! :drive:[/quote]

:pokey:[IT WOULD BE WORTH GOING TO JAIL FOR, I HAVE ALOT OF PAID VACATION COMING TO ME. EASY WAY TO SAVE FOR PARTS..

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
I find useless things around the house to sell on ebay for like $3.00 then eventually I have some money for a part then I start over.

LOL I do the same in my garage, its like a treasure hunt, pull an old 550 pipe or something out of a box in the corner. Get the dollar signs in your eyes and run to the computer to post it up for sale and start shopping for chit to buy with the money.

The Timmer

killin sj's
ya i think to sport is reletively inexpensive to a certian extent...iv wanted to race something ever since i was 6 and seen my uncle racing cars...i realized how expensive cars are when i built a gen 3 firebird and its just too rediculas to race road course constantly buying tires and maintaining the race car so thats why im racing skis this year wont have to buy frest rubber...we checked his receipts my uncle would spend 26grand a year racing and i know ill spend a fraction of that lol

Jetaddict

9 years to retirement...
I owned a 1200 Waveblaster and the motor blew- hole in the case and knocked the starter off its mount- pretty much a lost cause. Woulda cost me $4000 to fix. I found out, and went to the Kawasaki dealer that afternoon and bought my SXR, since I couldn't bear the idea of not riding for even one day. Daytona 2007, I blew out my back on Thursday- could not move at all. On Saturday I slid out of bed, popped 5 Advil and one muscle relaxer and drove to Daytona, in sheer agony all the way.
Once in the water and 5 more Advil and one Skelaxin later, I rode until Reed (Wahoo1) towed my busted back and ski to shore. I then drove back that evening in sheer agony again, but with a semi-smile on my face.
Every time I go on vacation, I want to bring the ski but my wife swears I'm being ridiculous. I am going to Sapphire NC in June, and I WILL be bringing the ski. Oh yes....I will be bringing it.
Blowsion, XH2o and "the other site" are the only ones on my favorites menu.
I want to trade my $35k 350Z in to buy a "beater" pickup truck so when I get my Superjet, I can throw the SJ in the bed when I tow the SXR. Again, my wife is ready to have me committed.
I am a relative noob when it comes to standups (been riding only 5 months), but I can't stop man....jetskis are my meth....

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
I'm Putting everything I have into my 550. And Im in High School with small small work hours in the middle of my wrestling season.
I put a tow hitch on my 1998 Honda accord.
got up at 445 to be on the road at 5 every Sunday morning to drive an hour and a half to go ride at oceanside.
I have no money in my account so far, Im making it and have no regrets I love it all.
Can't wait to get back into the water to keep it going again and this time it will be year round :bananajump:

And yes I am also surfing the X at school which i believe thanks to me, got blocked beginning of this year.

So many great people so many good times ahead
Thank you all for being apart of it and any support with our Addiction.
-Mark
Fullerton CA

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
I just built a plasic room in my finished basement to infuse carbon fiber parts and Katie helped............

WTF will it ever end?

Mark44

Yeah now I know what 10 yards of fiberglass really looks like. I think we are ready to built a 25' boat. And we thought we wouldn't have enough LOL.

addiction...hmm.

Well, I've ridden basically alone for the last TEN years on my 96 SJ. I realize that most folks will look, dream but not make the step to go ride. I get big water here on the Hudson river....an occasional sea couch....and dirty looks from the kayakers.

When I need an hour alone, nothing is better. Adrenaline is a great addiction.

Top Bottom