How did I live without these...

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
These little farkers are the cats meow, had to get 2 sets for my BR8ES-11 solid tops, made by NGK. Fouled a plug leaving the launch last sunday, got to carry spares.

Attachments

• b70e_2.jpg
    b70e_2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 61

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Where did you get the solid tops, and where did you get the cases?
Get this, I go into Lynnwood Yamaha and they have them at the counter in a container for 2.99. I was looking for NGK 3961 (BR8ES), no luck. So He goes and asks someone in back and comes out with the dash 11 plugs. Unsure, we went to the book and it shows them for Yamaha watercraft!!!!! SOLD Let me know guy's, I could bring some on the 4th.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
2 holders, six plugs.25 bucks for you?
It should be just a bit less, looking at the reciept the holders are 2.99 and the plugs are 2.95. Do all the A/M heads use the longer than stock (b8hs) plugs? My 750 X2 and SJ with a Greater head both use the same plug, I am just now going to resistor type. I am working nearby, so its not an issue.

I work at a yamaha dealer and have never sold or been asked for a -11. What is it? We have those plug holders sitting on our counter as well. I think ours are a 1.99 though. :bananalama:

Last edited:
hmm. We are motorcycles mostly and dirt. Not alot of watercrafts. They come pregapped as long as the kid behind the counter didnt drop it and throw it back in the drawer. For what they cost might as well buy new ones. I usually run br8eix anyways. Or atleast br8eg.

Top Bottom