Freestyle How I learned to do Super Flip (5-steps)

clickboom

AleksandarPetrovic.com
Since everyone seems to have enjoyed my previous Super Flip crash video, I figured a nice "tutorial" follow up would be suitable.

Big production - shot in AZ, FL, PA and WV !

There were more "steps", but they weren't captured on video:

Last edited by a moderator:

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
More like a suicide flip, that's one trick I'm not eager to learn! Seems like you've got it down now, though.

Great run at Havasu, Alex. Glad I was finally able to compete against you east coast guys!

Penken

whoomp there it is!
seems like you could benefit from a limiting rope. seems like when you pulled your feet in the ski just keept going.
now that you have learned them do you have a limiting rope or have you tightend your pole exsessivly(sp?)

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
Superflip is not a worth trick in my book, way to dangerous , and is not a everyday trick. so much to go wrong when you doing that trick not even funny, Alex I will be your way next week, I will call you

Scary! I figure I wouldn't try to learn it if the average non-jet skier couldn't figure out what I was trying to do. Keep it simple stupid!

Nice goin though, you got the gajones.

I personally learned the SuperFlip this year in the surf in Montalivet from Ross.
To have a rope to pull my handle pole down was strange ( I use to have a loose handle pole ) and also the flip bars are in the way. But all this gets better after you learned it. The rope can be longer and also the bars can be father
forward after you did the first ones.
I was never invested in the trick, because I hate all things on my ski, but it was necessary for getting a higher score in the competition.
After I did the first ones I was amazed how much fun it was. It is a great feeling! Also it feels not strange, like I
expected.

IMG_0999.jpg
After my 1st trainings day!
Freestyle Beach338.jpgFreestyle Beach339.jpgFreestyle Beach340.jpgFreestyle Beach341.jpgFreestyle Beach342.jpgFreestyle Beach343.jpgFreestyle Beach344.jpgFreestyle Beach345.jpg

Penken

whoomp there it is!
mark do you have ice packs strapped to your forearms in the bathrobe beer pic?
feels like the taller the superflips stops are the less force will be put on your forearms.

btw is that of your own wake?

mark do you have ice packs strapped to your forearms in the bathrobe beer pic?
feels like the taller the superflips stops are the less force will be put on your forearms.

btw is that of your own wake?

Yes it is

Top Bottom