how many gallons you use in a full day playing?

Dubs chops

livintit dot com
on your ski. list motor, gallons, hours it takes to burn that many gallons, and maybe carb setup.

Last edited:
5 gallons of 93 gets me a couple hours of hard riding. non ported or bored 701 61x/62t, dual 38's, 180 psi, mod bpipe and msd enhancer. carbs have dual pumps also.

ger87410

How did I get here?
Heavily modded js550: 4 gallons gets me ~ 1-1.5 hours riding non-stop.

587 '92 XP with westcoast pipes: 7 gallons gets me ~ 1.5 hours non-stop riding. 1 hour riding at WOT.

03 superjet, with almost every bolt on except a new motor.... a full tank lasts me a couple of hours, longer then all my couch friends.. but im the guy who likes to stop and talk to the ladys and shoot the ******** too much

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
03 superjet, with almost every bolt on except a new motor.... a full tank lasts me a couple of hours, longer then all my couch friends.. but im the guy who likes to stop and talk to the ladys and shoot the ******** too much

you don't need to be talking to the lady's you got a fine one already... save the lady jibber jabber for the other guys and ride more.... :nana:

I burn about 8-12 gal. when I go to Lanier chasing boats. When I go to my other riding spot about 5-8. I have a big bore with 44s. I might have to cut back a little this year. AV Gas is around $6/gal so it makes riding a little pricey.

Jetaddict

9 years to retirement...
2005 SXR, stock motor, 91 octane, about 4.5 hours of riding with moderate throttle and stopping now and then for some breaks- I have a 6 gallon can that will easily last me the whole day, with about a gallon left over after I am done. I am pretty happy with the consumption.

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
45 min on a tank chasing cruisers
12 gal on good sunday
5mm stroke Full spec 49
1/2 c12 1/2 91

I need to move closer to the surf so ill burn less gas

Boris

The Good Old Days
Full day of riding (some cruising and playing) = 15 gal.
I have this silly habit of doing extended WOT runs in the gulf which eat up fuel quick but sure are fun.

Top Bottom