Other How many Jet Skis do you need?

How many Jet Skis do you need?

• Total voters

550/440

Maybe I'll get it all the way around NEXT time....
I agree with having 2. But I voted the way I live. I have a problem. My wife talked with me about it... once. I still have a crapload of skis in all states of disassembly, but always have 2 runners, just in case you have that bad day where your #1 won't run... then there are those other days when your #2 ski takes a #2, and you only brought 2 skis to the lake, and you rip a leaf spring out from under your trailer, and your buddy sinks his ski, and the other guys ski runs out of gas 2/3 of the way across the lake... that's when it's nice to have that STOCK Blaster on the trailer... damn I miss my Blaster.

Draggingto

No Clue
I think two to three would be the right number, Flatwaterish AM ski to mess around on, RN SJ to carve ride rivers ECT and a Blaster.

So far i have two of the three
.1 Carbon Chan
.2 RN SJ with footholds ect.

Now all i need to do is get a blaster. Which i want one pretty bad LOL.

At one point I was up to 13 and realized I had a problem! Sold everything but my X2 and the wife's couch to build my Rickter and I couldn't be happier! I see all these guys on here dumping tons of money into junk just to try to make it preform like a aftermarket ski and all you really have to do is sell all your crap to fund one really nice ski!

I think two is good, I have a Superfreak and my wife has my old RN and I didn't even steal any parts off it to build mine.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Sospikey

Trying to get upside down
My RN and my X2. They ride so different. Plus the X2 with the pontons on is easy to play on for those friends that don't ride a lot.

Its all about the surf!
Super Jet for Surf, SXR for Racing. That being said, I have 4, 2 Super Jets and 2 SXR's. Since I mainly ride surf, my main ski is a Super Jet, which of course I had to have a back up for. Then there's the SXR for racing which led to another SXR for an 1100 conversion that hasn't happened yet-

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I was up to 9 at one point including 4 sitdowns and 5 standups.

DSC01799.JPG DSC02825.JPG n734095648_132719_4050.jpg

I parted everything out to build 2 solid surf skis, (Matrix Pro for me, 2007 SJ for my wife) and haven't looked back.

DSCN4177.JPG

Last edited:

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Best thing I did was sell all my skis and a ton of parts to build 1 nice AM ski. It's very easy to keep 1 ski running, I hardly ever have any downtime. I only ride once a week usually so as long as it's RTR on Sunday I'm good.

Most I have ever had was 2. Got off the HX sea doo thing back in 97. Since then been a stand up or two. First AM hull was last year. Now looking for another SJ that my wife can ride.

loictahiti

Site Supporter
I've always 4 or 5 or more stand up , my wife says i'm sick.....but i'm treat myself ahahahaha

So for now i have

1 Sj 2008 mod for freeride
1 Sjx2 on square based
1 3y based on old vxr yami
1 LoL hull proto
1 LoL first hull number 1 almost ready to ride....

And 1 seadoo explorer soon for friends, bbq, beer sharing .....

Top Bottom