how old were you the first time?

brett

-------------
i was 13 when i got my 650sx, rode it at the lake in the summers till i was 17 or 18. wish i kept riding too......24 when i got my sxr 26 now and i still suck

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Is it possible that I am the only virgin left??? DOH My bad, wrong subject-
uh, I started riding w/I was 14.

@ 20 I started riding couches and wrenching on them.
@ 24 I rode my first stand-up and I aint looking back!

I have had my little nephew (6) on the couch with me since he was 3 or 4 and he has been doing most of the driving since his second ride. He would have gone full throttle on it if I let him. I had to rig up a throttle limiter till i got a learner key 4 him.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Pic of my first ride, I think I was 8

Look at that surf stance!! I didn't even have to start it to balance on it.

Attachments

• firs ride.jpg
    firs ride.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 40

joe b

depth tester
Pic of my first ride, I think I was 8

Look at that surf stance!! I didn't even have to start it to balance on it.

Great pics!!!

I was @ 8 when me and my gramps rented 550's. That memory still brings a smile.... I zipped around on my knees while gramps was floundering behind the tray sucking exhaust. We still laugh about it, he's @ 90 now.

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo
Rode a couch from age 16-26
Blasters from age 26-27
Started riding standup just this season

If I had to do it over I would have gotten a superjet at age 16.... oh well... at least I'm on the right path now...

4 me it was in 89 at age of 6 ... my father and uncles was yamaha dealer so we always rode demos week-end ... at 6 on a brand new 650 90 superjet and sleeping on a old 89 waverunner ... finally older in 93 riding a brand new blaster at 10... this is where I start this sh*T!

Attachments

• wave_Charles_89.jpg
    wave_Charles_89.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 24
  • wave_89.jpg
    wave_89.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 22
  • wavw_Charles_93.jpg
    wavw_Charles_93.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 24
  • me!.jpg
    me!.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 26

ksmith83

( o Y o )
Been at the lake since i was a wee little lad, but started riding standups/x2's when i was 13, learned on the x2 and loved it, now i own the two x2's that i learned on. The guy who owned them bought them brand new from the dealership and i bought them off of him 3 years ago.

Top Bottom