Surfriding How to become a competitive freerider (article by Zack Bright)

Its all about the surf!
Buy a ski and ride it in the surf a lot? Must have big balls too.

Buy a ski and ride it in the surf a lot. Must have big balls AND A THICK WALLET BECAUSE YOU"RE NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THIS SPORT- Fixed it for you, didn't need to read Zac's article to figure that one out

swanny

not safe for clowns
The title says simply freerider- the first sentence says competitive freerider. Where does it say "pro freerider?"

As a snow skiier turned snowboarder in 1987 it kind of gets to me the way the term freerider gets used. It originally was from snow ski racers busting ass forever to shave milliseconds of their time on the slalom and downhill courses. When they got a huge dump and got sick of racing they just headed out on the hill for stashes of powder and freeride to their hearts content. It had and has nothing to do with competition and money. maybe its just semantics but that is my opinion and it doesnt get its respect. But im just getting old and cranky-

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Someone should cut and paste it here. I also don't feel like giving some random site free access to my Facebook.

Yep, why do they need access to my personal info (pics, videos, email address, etc)? Guess I'll be making an "extra" FB account for sites like that.

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
Logged in with Facebook. Read article in under 4 minutes. Summary of article:

go to whatever event is closer or go to all of them.
bring whatever ski you have
bring a beach cart
bring a gas jug
get a hotel
pay fees
compete
have fun

Deleted websites access to my facebook. Will wait for spam e-mails. Hopefully the bullet was worth it.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
In my opinion, xjetski is all competition based and trying to promote that on here is marketing to the wrong people. Very few members here compete or are all that interested in it that I can tell.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Better spot to market it than Pinterest I'd say. There aren't a whole lot of places online that jetskiers hang out at.

Top Bottom