SX/SXi/SXi Pro How to build a 750sxi the right way

Yeah the destroyers were night and day difference. The best way I can describe it is;

Without the tubbies its like the ski felt really tippy and unstable from side to side. The whole "driving a pencil" feeling is 100% spot on as far as how the ski felt in stock form. Coming from a superjet, this was annoying as hell. The destroyers gave it the feeling like they doubled the width of the hull and made the ski feel more "square" (less pencil). The front was way more buoyant and it didn't dive into waves as it had before, it "floated" above them. I would have sold the ski long ago if it weren't for the tubbies...seriously. We have them (tubbie 2's I think) on an old 550 we ride and it made it handle like a completely different ski too.

Anyways, It snowing here now so I'm planning on rebuilding the carbs and I might add a factory pipe this winter. I'll keep the posts coming.

I have a Factory Pipe Setup I believe I am parting with . Also a lot of other things if it interest you!

Man this section of the forum is dead....time to liven things up a bit!

Solas 12 vein pump and prop installed today. I'll be doing some testing tomorrow, we'll see if it lives up to the hype. You can see in the pics just how much larger the nozzle is. It was so much wider that I had to grind down my ride plates (stock and worx) quite a bit in order to fit the pump. Otherwise, easy install. Since I haven't seen too many people out there with these pumps on a 750, I'll provide a detailed review and give my opinions if there is interest.

IMG_0824.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 69

k-zoo moto kid

Build it, Rip it, Repeat
Man this section of the forum is dead....time to liven things up a bit!

Solas 12 vein pump and prop installed today. I'll be doing some testing tomorrow, we'll see if it lives up to the hype. You can see in the pics just how much larger the nozzle is. It was so much wider that I had to grind down my ride plates (stock and worx) quite a bit in order to fit the pump. Otherwise, easy install. Since I haven't seen too many people out there with these pumps on a 750, I'll provide a detailed review and give my opinions if there is interest.

View attachment 278407

Any updates? I've been thinking of doing the same thing to my 750 project.

Top Bottom