How to stay warm?

Zerfman34

M.D. in the works...
Hey I'll be riding late into the season for the first time this year, any tips on staying warm? I live in southeast MI and ride a lot on St. Clair. I have a matrix wetsuit (the style before the current one) matrix gloves and a helmet, but I'm most worried about what to put on my feet...what shoes/boots have you had success with? Slippery shoes? I was thinking buying a shoe like this north face tennis shoe thing then a neoprene kayak sock underneath.

any other tips on staying warm?

How do you run a line to the tray ive been seaarching for a thread like that.

Instead of a pisser going over the side of the boat, either send it to a bypass on the edge of the hood/tray area, or in the dash.

Another cold weather option is simply to send a cooling line up the handlepole, then "T" it down the bars. The result is nice warm water on your hands in the cool air. :cat37:

I ride St Clair too. Get the thicker (3-4mm) neoprene socks at the dive store. I wear a pair of basketball shoes I got new for $10, not real leather. Better support is better than flimsy "water shoes." Higher shoes keeps the muck and stones out.

Top Bottom