How to stop night food cravings?!

steedsta

Squid
if water isnt cutting it. Try this:
Casein Protein (its the slow digesting type)
mix it with a little bit of water, stir it till its thick like a pasty pudding
stick in the frige in the morning, so at night its like a thick pudding and eat it like ice cream or pudding, its sweet, thick and makes you full. I like it cuz its solid
also if your serious about dieting, get "lanas egg white" is saminella free so you can pound it with ur protein powder before bed and it makes u full, zero fat

I snack on kashi cereals. They're organic wheat cereal from canada. They have a nice selection too, some of them like the cinnamon mini wheats use organic cinnamon and they taste great. My sister picks them up for almost free using coupons so we're just about always stacked up on the stuff. You don't have to stop snacking, just eat healthier stuff and stay active. Works for me, im 5'8" 140lbs muscular.

I saw someone recommend replacing with protein shakes! I advise against that, im pretty sure protein will become fat if it's not burnt off afterwards eating it!
yea hes right... drinking large ammounts of protien powder will just make that belly even bigger lol

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
What do you guys use for motivation? For me its always been the ladies. Recently got out of a 3 year relationship. I think a big part of it is that Im not over her and food helps me feel better temporarily.

Motivation is easy stand the mirror and look at all the :):):):) you arent happy with and work on it. i was 5'11 215 pounds of pure fat a** haha now i am 6' 180 and still have a bit of belly fat but hey its winter.. bulk during the winter and cut in the spring through summer. if you work out message me. i have tons of friends who are personal trainers so i have tons of work outs that will shred you up! plus it is true it is 70% diet. I lost 40 pounds and never ran once!

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
if your an ice cream nut like me, you need to find an alternative. i found that if you take bananas, put them in a blender or food proccessor, get them as blended as possible, put it in a shallow bowl and put them in the freezer. once they are frozen, you almost cant tell the difference between it an ice cream. really good and cures the craving. you can even add a little peanut butter to it, or a tiny bit of milk to it to help it blend.

i wish i had time to work out. between the shop and my other job, i do about 85 plus hrs a week. and it shows.. lol
round is a shape right?

If I can keep myself occupied I don't eat. I also find it easier to eat less after you get over that initial hump. You get realllllllyyyy hungry, and then it wanes away, your full sensation dies down so you feel full with less food, and you lose wight. I dropped 20lbs in 4 weeks just by doing that. I would say try to keep yourself occupied, with something you like. If I want to build something I don't stop working til its done or I am wiped out. Worked straight the other night for 0 hours from 5pm to 2am and went to bed not eating anything. Felt fine. I would just say stay occupied, whether its playing video games, wrenching on your ski or anything really.

Top Bottom