Blaster How wide is a B1 and maybe a B2?

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
Building a new trailer and throwing some things around. Right now my trailer holds a couch and the superjet and EITHER a toolbok and can rack or a third ski sideways on the front. I want to put it all on there and not have to loose the box to take a third ski. Just wondering if i ditched the GP for a B1 how much more room i would have...
Thanks! Jared

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
i've got both sitting on a trailer right now. i'll measure when i get home but i don't see you getting all 3 over the axle unless the bunks were super high and the sides of the two outside ski's were actually over top of the wheels... but if you did that, you'd probably have to back half the truck in the water to get the skis on and off.

Last edited:

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
I used to have the gp in the center and sjs on the sides 12" off the trailer. It did ok but had to get the gp off then back half the truck in the water like you said. I've never even ridden a blaster. Wasn't sure how big they were. My trailer is REAL wide though. Its just over 8'5" wide witch actually makes it oover width and illegal t move without oversized load permits and signs... lol

BlasterDisaster

Bawahahahahahha well you might be able to make it happen but I'm having trouble locating a tape measure at the moment. It appears as though my roommate has borrowed mine and failed to put it back in my toolbox. Let me see what I can come up with for ya...

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
Just get creative. My trailer frame is 84" wide. It's got a b2, b1, 750, 550, 4 gas cans, and a tool box on it. I put the Blasters on taller bunks so the 750 will sit lower between them for more clearance.
e3ujynym.jpg

BlasterDisaster

sorry i completely forgot to measure the ski's before i went out of town last week...

Blaster 2 is 42" wide at it's widest spot at the very back
Blaster 1 is 35" wide at it's widest spot at the very back

thats from the outside edges of the rub rails and rounded up to the by 1/4" or so on both ski's

Top Bottom