HSR-Benelli International Press Launch

Kwaka

NFC!
Just received the July issue of "Jet Skier & PW" and they have a great article on the international launch of the new HSR-Benelli line. I thought some of you would enjoy a few quotes...

First off, first test of the new stand up race edition:

"HSR-Beneli launched the Race Edition on its maiden voyage. He (Alberto Monti) went rocketing away from the beach but almost immediately the hood flew off, knocked him off the ski and then it promptly sank! Literally within a minute of being on the water......"

Then the new runabouts..

"With both stand-ups rendered out of operation the runabouts were quickly brought out. The Pro came shooting towards us with the test rider nailing the throttle wide open. But suddenly he went flying over the handlebars....... he re-boarded but within minutes the same thing happened again, it happened three times!...... apparently a faulty connection had engaged reverse!..."

Crazy! I wouldn't mind a small company like HSR helping to send the major manufactures a wake up call to help progress our sport but right now seems they're getting something wrong!

aranka

usually drunk
That reverse situation could be turned into a pretty effective theft deterrent. Imagine someone steals your new ski and on the way out a trigger engages the reverse...... surprise!!!

z00m

UK X-H20
I was reading this the other day, makes a funny reading, fancy having one sink then watching your test rider being thrown over the bars 3 times, not a very good report either the 342 wasnt ready either , and the others runabout couldnt pull you out the bends :bad:

Top Bottom