huge thanks to all the sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Yeah you are close enough that I will be back also,the drive down ain't bad and Pensacola is a nice place to visit.I have some more electrical work to do first though.

Last edited:

GinoNewOrleans

Proud REPUBLICAN
I wanna thank your little girl for pulling through for me. I thought Tyler was going to win everything, till she started picking the tickets. lol I got some cool stuff, and will be selling it on here soon.

Pensacola X2 Ride

i had a great time bringing home all your stuff....huge thanks to jet ski haven for my new stuff:wave:

Hey we enjoyed being apart of the sport. Looking forward to seeing the vidio.

Here is a couple of pics Saturday morning before getting set-up. That is my wife Brenda, best friend and helper walking the shore line.

Thanks for everyone stoping by saying Hi, picking up T-shirts and looking at what we are doing to add to the sport.

Well I would post some pics but I can not find the Managmant attachment option. Is there something wrong with this form?

Last edited:

tmc9046

Semper Fi
Huge thanks to all the sponsors for all the great stuff.They deff. went out of their way.Also a big thanks to Justin for putting this all together

tmc9046

Semper Fi
Click on post reply at the top of this page and then scroll down and click on manage attachments,There you can brouse your pictures.I just figured this out yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom