Hull Repair and Repaint

I decide the other day that with my Kawi 550 sitting in the garage it needed to get a fresh look. I was told to use a Epoxy Resin or Polyester Resin to take the scratches out of the bottom but im not sure which one is best and also What would be the best Rattle can Job for it. :swordfight:

alright thanks. what about Paint? is there a Good rattle can. should i strip it first and then primer and paint with some clear coat

dudes really like the rustoleum appliance epoxy paint super tough and cheap. i saw a blaster done up in full epoxy black and it looked clean! its floating around some where here. i plan to paint my sx with that stuff. black bottom hull and stainless silver with black handle pole. should look clean!

Jetpilot106

Kickin it old skool
alright thanks. what about Paint? is there a Good rattle can. should i strip it first and then primer and paint with some clear coat

Im about to paint mine. I stripped off all the paint(took forever).Im going with a couple coats of U-Pol high #5 primer. After that probably going to use PJ1 epoxy paint and clear. Every 1 seems to like this PJ1 stuff for fiberglass.

Top Bottom