Freestyle Hurricane Flat Water 701 Pics

CRJ

Hibernating
mainly off setup wake?

its nice seeing a solid hull and not a 8K motor still doing work. exactly what im trying to get to!

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Looking good!
Would you mind running down the whole setup -
Glass or Carbon, pump & impeller, motor details?
Really like what you got going there and want to know what it would take . . . !!

Yes that is me! A video my brother made last summer. It was the only week I got to ride this hull due to a program I was in over summer for school. Can't wait to kill it this summer. Hopefully be on a larger motor as well this season.

It is a 701 62t, 38mm carbs, wammer jetting, wamilton bpipe, wamilton 12/17 solas, oem 144 pump, ada head at like 170, vf2 reeds, cart tank, glass hull around 75lbs i believe. Everything is bolt on, on this ski. Third season running the hell out of the motor and shes still running like a champ.

I appreciate the kind words guys.

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
@toyota00 Awesome bro, I watched your other video of you on the SJ with the BA rap song awhile back, then seen that one and was wondering if you were on the X.

Thats awesome man. Yep here I am haha. I found a couple more pics trying 3's. This will be a slow thread until summer hits, but I will try to post more during! Should be a great season.

Reactions: CRJ
Top Bottom