Surfriding Hurricane Leslie

JamesG

Site Supporter
Hmm I'm debating on driving over there for it. We are suppose to get a little surf sunday on the Dunedin causeway (Gulf coast) too.

Wilke

X2 stole my life
Whatever you get at dunedin will be nothing compared to what the eastcoast will have this weekend. Should be no debate, pack up and head over.

I'll be in Smyrna all weekend was in cocoa yesterday but it was pretty choppy just surfing, would of been alot more fun on a ski.

sweet, about time. everytime I got someone to ride with this summer its been flat. If anyone hits up Barnegat Light in NJ let me know. If not hopefully my first trip to Brigantine for the ride will be some nice surf.

We have already seen some nice waves when Josh went out yesterday, looking forward to a fun weekend!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
We have a crew lining up for Jax on saturday. I already have the skis loaded up and ready to drive down tomorrow after work.

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
We have a crew lining up for Jax on saturday. I already have the skis loaded up and ready to drive down tomorrow after work.

Look forward to getting back in the lineup after a couple of years away from the waves
See you Saturday!

Top Bottom