Surfriding Hurricane Leslie

Wilke

X2 stole my life
Report from my morning surf sesh in melbourne beach....

4-5ft Chest to Head glassy waves, long waits between sets. Best its been in a long time. If its like this all weekend I probably won't even take the ski out of the garage, I'll be too busy trying to get barreled. Pic from 2ndlight.com
09072012536cwh2_640.jpg

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Report from my morning surf sesh in melbourne beach....

4-5ft Chest to Head glassy waves, long waits between sets. Best its been in a long time. If its like this all weekend I probably won't even take the ski out of the garage, I'll be too busy trying to get barreled. Pic from 2ndlight.com
View attachment 194936

Sweet!! Can't wait to hit it tomorrow!

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
Do you need a beach cart at hugo? We are riding the Spot tomorrow but might come up and check out hugo on sun. If so Anyone want to share a cart?

new smyrna was big and clean but started closing out as the tide pushed in.

little too much size and power for me. re-entries were more like just trying to keep body and ski in tact.

New smyrna was great this morning really clean was in the water by 7 some nice little barrels, swell peaks tomorrow.

The surf was huge in Va Beach. Some pics on Josh's facebook from yesterday too.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347163317137.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347163317137.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

whooiedog

AKA El Hefe
Daytona was nice today. 3-5 super clean in the AM, but as the tide rolled in they mushed over a bit. Killer surf compared to what we've had lately. Great day...

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
Mason's Inlet @ wilmington, nc was great today! overcast skies kept the boats and surfers out of the water and the waves were 6-8' at one point. Best waves of the year gave my bilge pumps quite the work out! Hopefully the waves will hold up for the Carolina Beach Freeman Park Freeride next weekend!

Few shots i took with the phone before heading out on Sat morning. No ski, just my board. Cocoa Beach

Attachments

• surf.png
    surf.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 71
  • surf1.png
    surf1.png
    378.4 KB · Views: 69
  • surf2.png
    surf2.png
    393.8 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom