hydro turf for blaster

t1024j

94 blaster1 modded out
is there already a precut ht for the inside and on top of the rails? im tired of smacking my ankles!!!!!!!!!!

To my knowledge there is no precut turf for the rails. I have read before that jetworks(I believe) sells a kit that does the inside and tops of the rails. I personally just bought a sheet of turf, and I'm going to make templates and precut my own turf and install it.

t1024j

94 blaster1 modded out
well if anyone has pics of there turf jobs on there blaster i would love to see them. please post

t1024j

94 blaster1 modded out
lmao forum lingo.......... anyways that pic is exactly what i had in mind. he did a great job on it.

customride0105

Site Supporter
its really easy to do. i didnt do the inside of the rails but woulda only taken 5 min longer. i got another b1 i gota do the rails i can take pics of the process.

Attachments

• blaster 43.jpg
    blaster 43.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 88
  • blaster 44.jpg
    blaster 44.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 77

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
I agree with others. Get a roll of turf, glue (weldwood contact cement), razor blades, heat gun and do it yourself. It is pretty easy. I didn't do the sides, but it is one piece. This was my second turf job. My first I used my kids 650sx for the guinea pig.

Attachments

• P3140015.jpg
    P3140015.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 100

customride0105

Site Supporter
i went under that way theres no loose edges sticking out that can rip it off. and looks alot better ran under neath but you can only go like 1/2 inch under plus helps hold it down. i use weldwood when using it you dont need clamps put light coat on the turf then light coat where it goes let it dry maybe 10 min you will see the color differance and when u put it on make sure its in the right spot cause you will not be able to get it back off...

t1024j

94 blaster1 modded out
cool im gonna do it in the next couple of months. i will make sure to take photos so you guys can tell me what im doing wrong/right.

Top Bottom