Other Hydroturf being slow or am I being impatient?

Yep same here still waiting on my two-tone sheet to show up been close to 2.5 weeks now and still no turf......last time i deal with ht.....sucks waiting on turf to ride....WHAT A CROCK-O-$#IT!!!!

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Hydro-Turf does a lot of different stuff (Hydro-Turf, HT Moto, Soft Deck, etc.), and the moulded diamond has to be made and shipped from over seas.

We also keep tons of rolls of Hydro-Turf in stock as well.

It was VERY slow, took about 20+ days for 4 sheets and some under padding. Then i get it and no underpadding came. I was pissed had to go to walmart and use the blue sleeping stuff. Still haven't got my money back or anything. I'd recommend buying from someone who has this stuff in stock

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Hydro-Turf does a lot of different stuff (Hydro-Turf, HT Moto, Soft Deck, etc.), and the moulded diamond has to be made and shipped from over seas.

We also keep tons of rolls of Hydro-Turf in stock as well.

Being made overseas for standard stuff is no excuse.. THEY need to stock more of it. 'Tis the season!

I'm dealing with this now. Placed my order on the 8th and its finally supposed to be here tomorrow. I was told they cut production by a day and they ship in the order the invoices are received no matter if its in stock or not. So if your buddy places his order a day ahead of you and gets some wild special order color, then you order something they have on the shelf, you have to wait until they cut and ship his before they reach up on the shelf and send yours out.

Waternut

Customizing addict
Well they'll be cutting production even more if they keep using that business practice. I know a lot of people buy turf over the winter and don't care if it shows up next week or next month but if you get burned once because you needed a very basic order in a week or two, you probably won't go back.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Thats why at the World Finals I like to buy as many sheets as I can because its all there, no shipping, they have most all colors and patterns available and its only $25-$35 per sheet. I get there on the first day they show up..

I ordered some dark grey X pattern molded for a friend from they about a month ago and it took them 5 days to ship after payment.

HT moto is here in Havasu, but i heard they were closing that store??

Im curious, how much did blowsion shaft you guys for a sheet and shipping?

Just a heads up, I had a meeting with Arno on Monday. HT is manufacturing Soft Deck for me.

Lead time on orders should now be 2 days before product ships. And although the office has been on a 4 day work week, shipping is usually in 5 days a week. This past week they also hired on a second shift to ship orders at night. Part of the problem is that they have just outgrown their facility. They know they have been slow and are fixing the problem.

Hi Guys - We realize shipping lead times have gotten too long and added a second shift last week. This will allow us to ship most orders within 2 working days. Hydro-Turf is working hard to get your orders out as quickly as possible. Thanks for your support.
Arno Olbricht

Top Bottom