I am a worthless employee today!

I rode 22 miles on my bicycle in 90+F yesterday and I'm fine... Mowed my yard and the neighbors this morning, but nothing else to do till Wed. when I go skeet shooting and riding in the Ocala Forest. I have a running Blaster, but that's not any fun...

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
Yup, I'm draggin my azz today too, more than usual. Rode Saturday, bunch of yard work Sunday. My tennis elbow in my left arm is aching, just to name one of the few sore spots. I was thinking earlier, is it cuz I'm 42, am I getting too old? Sound like some of you younger dudes are just as bad. Right? Right? .....

---

sxi steve

Life's short, have fun.
digimarc.ms

This chick is HOT!

---OMG, did I just write that?...........

Last edited:

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
Add me to the list. My Tuesday meeting got pushed back a week so I have very little to do before I go on a terrible, grueling 3 day business trip to Savannah. It's going to be a miserable week. I have to drive to Savannah Wednesday, hit the bars, stretch about 2 hours worth of work into a full work day on Thursday, hit the bars, and then get up hung over and drive home on Friday. This week is going to suck :nana::beerchug:

I don't know if they still have the same deal. I used to go to "309 West" on river st. Thursday nights was $1 drinks ALL NIGHT for ANY DRINK. :cool: It's a coyote bar & I highly recommend that place. :fing02:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Yeah, but some of us had skis that ran all weekend :cool2:

Ummmmmmm ADRIAN the x2 ran pretty much all day Saturday,I believe I was the last one in Saturday,and the SX ran all day Sunday,I guess they could have both ran all day both days but since I am not Rippenkroger I can only ride one ski at time,you FAIL! :stups:

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I rode 22 miles on my bicycle in 90+F yesterday and I'm fine... Mowed my yard and the neighbors this morning, but nothing else to do till Wed. when I go skeet shooting and riding in the Ocala Forest. I have a running Blaster, but that's not any fun...
I have no motor in my sj and a running seadoo sp 581. I might have to try that thing out. I need some ride time.

Big Kahuna

Administrator

that is 22 miles on the road right................ Yawn Easy.

I'm not good enough to be sore! I guess just riding around and turning doesn't do much for the muscles! I'm surprised Adrian's nipples and ass aren't sore after all the rubbing and slapping I saw in mid-air from the back of the boat on Sunday.

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
I'm not good enough to be sore! I guess just riding around and turning doesn't do much for the muscles! I'm surprised Adrian's nipples and ass aren't sore after all the rubbing and slapping I saw in mid-air from the back of the boat on Sunday.

LOL!! Well, all those lovely women on the boat - what is a guy to do...? :dunno:

keefer

T1
I was pretty tired and a little sore today, it took 2 RedBulls and a couple of advil to get me to almost normal. This is all thanks to Suzy and Lvnspeed hooking us up with waves behind their boats all weekend at Smith Lake :notworthy:

I'm not sore, just beat. I had eli doing most of the work today! HAHA! I was def a bum at work... They don't pay me enough to work hard, hell, they barely pay me enough to fuel my superjet!!

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
The highlight of my day was unloading the truck and I rebuilt and installed a Seadoo multigauge,so I did actually do some work today

Top Bottom