I can't believe this was on TV last night

My wife of course immediately changed back to the food network, but I was impressed to see the coverage.

IMG-20120612-00299.jpg

Last edited:

chriselmore_1

high on resin
I was with some girl at a bar a couple Weeks ago and saw some racing and freestyle on Comcast sportsnet. I got all excited and she couldn't care less... Lol

tom21

havin fun
I have been getting a chuckle at the local radio spots for the world or national wakeboarders coming to our area. I have to think that is a pretty small niche sport just like ours. and yet its trying to make its mark.

I was just in a thread about sj prices and demand skyrocketing. well I can dream that all means something good for our industry.

While I am not really interested in racing, I do enjoy the races when I am there. seeing it up close is pretty exciting especially in the surf. add to that, Stoyer blasting out of the speakers and now Im all in.

Its all about the surf!
IMO, Racing carries our sport. With Freestyle, how many barrel roll twisty flip manuevers can you pull before the attention of an audience starts to wain. As amazing as it is, freestyle gets boring to watch really quick. Racing is much more exciting to watch as it's a head on head competion between each rider. Surf races are especially exciting as the lead tends to change more often so its not just a follow the leader show. If anything will appeal to the masses, it will be surf racing.

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
The real question is, was the OR/OptimaRacing.com logo flashed during play in/play out?

Freebie box of goodies to anyone that can post, facebook or text a picture of the logo from their TV screen.

My local direct TV and Cable networks don't carry the program anymore.

Mike@OptimaRacing.com

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Vodie, your goodie box will ship next week. You win! I honestly forgot about the post but you went the distance and I shall hooketh you up for doing so!

Vodie, your goodie box will ship next week. You win! I honestly forgot about the post but you went the distance and I shall hooketh you up for doing so!

Thank you optimaracing. i did recieve the goodie box a long time ago and forgot to thank you, very nice goodie package you sent me. thanks you

Top Bottom