I did it i rode the wdk 1200

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
With a few moments on Google you could have known exactly who Metroman is.:Banane57:

Yup.. Here's his myspace, he seems to be telling the truth.. It always a good idea to be respectful on forums because you never really know who is speaking what.. BUT as far as saying he can throw down with the best of you after watching his vids is a bit of a stretch, and that's being as kind as I can be..

Just my 2 cents.. Carry on..:sneaky:

http://latino.myspace.com/kevinchristman

Last edited:
yes im telling the truth i have nothing to hide and yes i can ride and i will be posting need pics when my new wdk motor gets done:Banane09::Banane09::Banane09::Banane09:

Attachments

• kevin #3 042.jpg
    kevin #3 042.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 154
more pics

heres some more pics to show that a fat guy can ride too:brap::brap::brap::brap::brap::brap:

SOOOOON I WILL BE FLIPPEN

Attachments

• IMG_0608kev3.jpg
    IMG_0608kev3.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 165
  • kev1.jpg
    kev1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 193
  • kev2.jpg
    kev2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 162
  • kev5.jpg
    kev5.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 154
  • kevin 4.jpg
    kevin 4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 138

swanny

not safe for clowns
Now look the most famous guy to come out of Lebanon is Bo Yates. Im 39 too and played against him. If you aint Bo Yates You aint flippin chit.......

Metro- I hear ya loud and clear but flat water from Lebanon? You got to be kiddin me.....you cant be more than 2 hours from surf.....

haha im messin with ya but really.....Lebanon? haha

Mxsx25

wreckless
Lol I just read each post and would like to thank you guys for making my toilet time even more hilarious than when I fart abnormally loud in a fully stocked NYC hotel elevator ... (I have never done that but it's always been a life goal of mine) LOL

Top Bottom