i found a new way to pi** off the neighbors and x-h2o ppl

S*G

Shred the GNAR
Well its the fact that this neighbor is always having huge and loud garage parties at 1am and seems to always have a car running in his driveway.
(I live by him too haha)

runninAmuck

SuperJet Jake
wats with the rude comments to sxi4evr ? he was just trying to see if he could rid in a pond that neither one of you guys love close to ? not to be rude but thats non ya if the kid wants to ride in a pond let him ride in the pond. you dont gotta bad mouth the kid NOT COOL rickster and mark44. read the quick reply

i think its cool because my lake neighbors steer from us, break stuff at our cabin,shoot guns at 3 in the morning, so they can deal with my loud ski all day

Well its the fact that this neighbor is always having huge and loud garage parties at 1am and seems to always have a car running in his driveway.
(I live by him too haha)

EXACTLY the d*** neighbor has woke me up via loud azz parties with old drunk guys yelling and gay music super loud so everyone can hear.

im simply returning the favor, or trying to:clown:

wats with the rude comments to sxi4evr ? he was just trying to see if he could rid in a pond that neither one of you guys love close to ? not to be rude but thats non ya if the kid wants to ride in a pond let him ride in the pond. you dont gotta bad mouth the kid NOT COOL rickster and mark44. read the quick reply

:fing02:

and mark44, its summer vacation, so no can do :headbang:

Last edited:

runninAmuck

SuperJet Jake
i got you man i just moved to covina heights in cali and my neighbors complain about the noise all the time! in the beginning i started my ski during the afternoons but one night i fired it up about 930 cuz i just put it together and there were 4 neighbors at my door with 2 cops WTF and it was the wkend! so to get back at them i rode my ski around in a pond around the back after it had flooded. ha they were so pissed and they called the cops but the cops were cool and just told me to ride it when they werent home it was tight! but seriously man idk why ppl gotta be rude on this site especially attacking you for something they have no business doing ya know

next time get your spot raked out and all ready..then you can drop it in and go..

there will be 2 outcomes:

1. any 1, or all of the neighbors will be on shore freaking out

2. the cops will be there

best option...2 man operation ( a younger brother would be perfect)

Get someone else to drop the boat in....you rip it for 2 minutes, pull it in on the trailer and out you go and are mowing back to the house in no time..

and if you REALLY want to confuse them...do it in the middle of cutting the grass!

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
dude he's a young gun and wants to tear up a pond and people are worried about pissing of the neighbors!? Hahaha

Dude, shred the pond, shred there pool, be young FTW!!!!!!:headbang:

junkyardj

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
dude he's a young gun and wants to tear up a pond and people are worried about pissing of the neighbors!? Hahaha

hells ya! i got a pond in my backyard too and everytime the boys come over after a ride all they say is man we gotta ripp it up.. im far from 16 and the guys are too but he said it best^^^^ FTW!! rip it up and show us the clip

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok:

haha there is a perspective problem here.

I guess if your a snot nosed kid with no way of taking your ski to real water towing it to a drainage pond with your lawn mower is pretty rad. :lmao:

ya, i would have a nicer ski right now if i wasnt saving up for a truck :bigok: and i pretty much am snot nosed.. its allergy season :doh:

redrrocket

Graphics Guru
depends on the property i guess. if the pond goes into your land and its "shared" legally he may or may not be able to ride in there.

I Learned how to stand in my dads pond a decade ago. and try to get back there once a summer just for kicks.

but if its a "community" pond at a development he might get his "rents" into some trouble. If its your own property they cant say much unless you are breaking sound ordinances.

Cellphone pic but you get the idea. ;)

n1373490568_30249454_314.jpg

Last edited:
depends on the property i guess. if the pond goes into your land and its "shared" legally he may or may not be able to ride in there.

I Learned how to stand in my dads pond a decade ago. and try to get back there once a summer just for kicks.

but if its a "community" pond at a development he might get his "rents" into some trouble. If its your own property they cant say much unless you are breaking sound ordinances.

Cellphone pic but you get the idea. ;)

n1373490568_30249454_314.jpg

Hey i still have these pics from your pond 3 years ago when i first bought my superjet! It was blue back then lol.

I LOVE THIS POND... wish it was closer

Picture107.jpg

Picture111.jpg

redrrocket

Graphics Guru
Hey i still have these pics from your pond 3 years ago when i first bought my superjet! It was blue back then lol.

I LOVE THIS POND... wish it was closer

its only 19 miles from my house.. but hamburg beach is 3.
easier than gettin in canada. i need a passport.

thanks for the old pix. i should pull that old 440 out and fire it up.

but why bother now i have the jet. The pond has an awesome launch vehicle now too. a polaris 4x4 ranger my mom got for gardening ;) thing kicks ass. no worrys about getting the honda stuck at the launch.

could have a G2G at the ol pond some time this summer.

Last edited:

SoCal_WaveBlaster

back from the dead
its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission....tear that pond a new asshole...and definitely get video.

the cops will only tell you to leave if you play dumb and be respectful

Eclipsed830

vintage BABY

Word. When I was 16 I was ripping up and down the streets in a home made 3 wheeler/go cart thingy. People would always call the cops, and everytime the cops came it was the same thing... "next time we catch you we are towing these things" (we had two of them). These things where hot, the back half was made out of 2x4's and the front was the front of a pedal bike sawed in half. 5 horsepower motor, I painted mine shiny blue, and powered some neons underneath with a drill battery. I doubt any of those neighbors ever think or remeber us ripping up and down the streets, but its memories I'll always have. Have fun while you still can.

Top Bottom