I hate turf

WAB

salty nuts
what a stressfull day...... :rant:
I cut the bottom turf layer wrong so I have to order another sheet. The Mcmaster underpadding is SO soft. I think my shoes will grip it pretty good even with it's wet.
Check out my glovebox! :woot:

Attachments

• DSCN2169.jpg
    DSCN2169.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN2170.jpg
    DSCN2170.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN2171.jpg
    DSCN2171.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCN2172.jpg
    DSCN2172.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN2173.jpg
    DSCN2173.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 120

WAB

salty nuts
If only there were a glovebox/front foothold combo that was completely waterproof.
Yeah, it would be nice to keep certian things totally dry in there. :biggrin: But, I am only going to have my tow rope in there and maybe a copy of my ID and registeration card.

Does that ratchet handle hold the lid down or are you planning on doing something else for that?

I did not even mean to do it this way. I was going to use some velcro to hold the lid down, but then I realized the ratched handle holds it down tight when there is tension on the ratcheted straps. Worked out well.

The tray is HUGE, btw.

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I did not even mean to do it this way. I was going to use some velcro to hold the lid down, but then I realized the ratched handle holds it down tight when there is tension on the ratcheted straps. Worked out well.

The tray is HUGE, btw.

That might give you a little trouble when you need to access your tow rope in a hurry. Now you have to unlatch the hood to get to your rope.

maybe a copy of my ID and registeration card.

dont do it unless they are laminated and have a TRUE waterproof bag. I dont even think there is such thing as a waterproof bag.

I kept my license and registration inside a ziplock bag inside a "waterproof" bag inside the fire extinguisher capsule, and I had to take it out once for the po po and it was soaking wet.

Top Bottom