i just bought a 1993 pjs race boat

wadman

wadman
every where i search i find nothing about a ski i just picked up.

here is a few picks can anyone tell me what this stuff might be? and what it might be worth? make an offer? thanks for looking

SDC13347.jpg

SDC13348.jpg

SDC13343.jpg

SDC13344.jpg

and here is a motor too. i don't even know what the bottom end of this thing is? anyone?

SDC13352.jpg

SDC13354.jpg

here is it next to a 650 top end.

SDC13363.jpg

wadman

wadman
it cost me about half of what i would like to think the 93 ski is worth. what do you think this ski is worth to the right person?

That motor that is in the pjs ski isn't the same as the pjs motor that is sitting on the ground (which you probably already know). The pjs motor on the ground almost looks like it has the water jacketed cases...(cheater cases they used back in the day) and I don't think it would work in a stand up by looking at the way the exhaust manifold points down so far...I could be wrong though and I'm sure someone could figure out a way to make that monster work. Just my speculation based on what I can see in the pics.

That Motor that is in the ski looks to have a PJS Supercylinder on it, along with the PJS mod Pipe. The 750 PJS race ski that I had used to be Jason Schultz's when he was racing for PJS. The year before "The Jammer" Jacobs had it.

cosander

Dallas/Fort worth
I'd say its worth about $500 Canadian. When can I pick it up? lol. nice find. What did you pay for it?

2010brandingo

TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE!
man i had one of those motors (the one in the ski) years ago. pjs supercylinder built by john stephens for a buddy of mine in the mid 90's. nice piece of work, wish i still had it!

L

Laser Jet F-14

Its the same set up at least very similar to the engine set up in my Laser Jet 93 which PJS made the engine for. Laser Jet only manufactured the hull!! The flame arrester is identical "Vortex" as in your 750 pjs. My mechanic for the Laser Jet was employed by PJS he would know what the specs on the engine are. He is on facebook his name is Jeff Ortberg. See pics of Laser Jet .....

BadBetty

Attachments

• 6593.jpg
    6593.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 550
  • 6583.jpg
    6583.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 92
Top Bottom