I need a Superjet !!!!!!

So last summer a purchased a 92 750sx. It was my first standup ski. I rode all summer long and became addicted to the sport. It was a good first ski to get familiar with the sport, but now i ready to step it up a bit. I am looking for a 701 superjet ( sn or rn) in the mid atlantic area. I have cash in hand and wanna sell my 750sx also if anyone is interested in a trade/cash deal. Or i will just buy a sj and sell the 750sx when i can. Let me know if you have anything or know someone who does.

steve

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
Steve,

You might check out my thread in the Wanted forum. There's a few decent ones out here right now for reasonable prices. mcdog and woody both had skis worth considering; I'm just letting lust get the better of me.

Ryan

So last summer a purchased a 92 750sx. It was my first standup ski. I rode all summer long and became addicted to the sport. It was a good first ski to get familiar with the sport, but now i ready to step it up a bit. I am looking for a 701 superjet ( sn or rn) in the mid atlantic area. I have cash in hand and wanna sell my 750sx also if anyone is interested in a trade/cash deal. Or i will just buy a sj and sell the 750sx when i can. Let me know if you have anything or know someone who does.

steve

thanx dude.. ya ive been following your thread to see if anything came up, but those skis are way out of my price range... i appreciate the info.. congrats on the new ski, that thing is gonna be nuts... also def check out the wavejunkies events like he said. i went to wavedaze at virginia beach this past october and it was a hell of time

i have about 1700 cash and the 750sx so depends on how much i can get for the kawi... i was looking to spend probly 2500 after i sell the 750sx and use whats left to make the ski how i want it.

so i thought i had one lined up but it looks like i was a lil to late on jumoin on it and i think someone else is gonna get it... i planned to drive this weekend to get it so i took off work... so if anyone has one they are selling i will drive this weekend to check it out

steve

Top Bottom