I need your opinion.

Check under the battery pad. There should be another HIN #
u guys are cracking me up, THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HIN # IT IS ABOUT THE BATTERY, BATTERY, BATTERY..... BUT ITS DONE WITH NOW, chris hasnt gotten back on here or the one on pwc and said anything, i dont know why he even started this, it is between me and him, i dont know why he had to involve u guys, sorry for all this

Last edited:
u guys are cracking me up, THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HIN # IT IS ABOUT THE BATTERY, BATTERY, BATTERY..... BUT ITS DONE WITH NOW, chris hasnt gotten back on here or the one on pwc and said anything, i dont know why he even started this, it is between me and him, i dont know why he had to involve u guys, sorry for all this

Everyone is just trying to look at both sides man. Nobody really has a reason to play sides here.

It sounds like both of you got something unexpected(for him title issues and maybe parts missing that weren't expected, for you the loss of a battery)

Everyone is just trying to look at both sides man. Nobody really has a reason to play sides here.

It sounds like both of you got something unexpected(for him title issues and maybe parts missing that weren't expected, for you the loss of a battery)
bud that what im trying to get at, he knew bout both, things, the title and the lil parts missing he knew bout both before we shook hands and said cool, but its done and said he isnt gonna help me out any, he hasnt even put his two cents in on here anymore either

WOW - only 12 posts so far... Comin out the gate swingin!

I guess I get a little cocky sometimes. I thought i grew out of that. Sometimes I read what I posted and think what a jackass, oh that was me. We all need to be poked at every now and then. Thanks for the fun.

Top Bottom