Custom/Hybrid i wish i didnt see this carbon blaster

todc207

Drama diffuser
So is there a shortened rockered version? In theory it woul be even lighter? Someone is gonna build one just who is going to be first.

texh20racer

Waterlogged
Down here in Houston there is a guy that had a 10mil Dasa stroker with a carbon wamiltons hull, got bored put a judge ported 1100 in it, now has gotten bored with it and is putting a stroker judge kaw 1100 in it. Words cannot explain how much fun the thing was with the DASA and the ported 1100. And I am counting the days until I get to ride it with the stroker 1100...

Marks b1 was Lee Smiths old race ski, (8 mil, not 10 mil) and it was fast as $hit. We had two carbon b1s just like it, but, a superstock carbon Kawasaki 1100 stomps all over it. The triples just make so much more torque and when you set them up to rev, they are awesome.

http://youtu.be/aPK6jna0rOk

SM

Jp79

Building Brawlers
Makes me want to make some molds and have a bit of fun, lil bit o Carbon n a couch to rob for parts. Anyone want to donate a hull!

texh20racer

Waterlogged
Yes I stand corrected Scottie it was a 8mm. Come to think if it I also know of another guy in Houston that probably still has a carbon wamiltons hull with lamey powervavle 8mm stroker blaster just rotting away on his shelf, just breaks your heart.

Last edited:
Top Bottom