Surfriding I'd Like To Introduce My Self As USA's #1 Ranked Freerider And #2 In The World

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
So when the dust cleared from Jetwaves, I finished 2nd in the IFWA World Tour, and #1 in USA for Freeriding. I'm pretty stoked to say the least.

I'd like to thank my Fiancé, my family, and my friends for their support. I'm very lucky to have you all in my life. I'd like to also thank my sponsors; Burn Industries, Light-Weight, Blowsion, Cold-Fusion, Dasa Racing, Liquid-Militia, Hydro-Turf, Jet Lift, Kal-Gard Oil, and Skat-Trak. Without you all I wouldn't be here.

I'd like to congratulate Pierre Maixent on his 7th World Title and Jake Montandon on his 3rd place on the tour. So amped to have you guys here pushing the sport and most of all, being my best buds. Id like to thank the oside crew for their support, Guys like Ross Champion, the frekin man. Jerry Jones, Mike Serlin, Eddie Bettencourt, Chris Rosner, Jerro Fleming, Wes Krautkramer, Christian and Mike Young, my brother Jake Bright, Jono Hall, John Howe, Shaun Steezy, Matt Smith, Mr. Sticks Kabang, really to many to list there. Huge thanks to Chris Guthrie for taking me in, and also introducing me to the man Carl Gramberg whos helped tremendously. a huge thanks to Mark Gomez for taking me under and teaching me Rolls and hooking me up with parts in the beginning. thanks bro! thanks to Stanton High for being my partner in crime, TC for being the GOAT and showing me his magical ways. Cuong Son, Van Beek, DK JR, the Lawler Brothers, JFB for everything. my boy Tanner Thomas from the country of alaska.

All my supporters up north in oregon and washington, Matt E, Dan Lindgrin, Kurt, Rick and Jeff Fred, Steve, Nick, Barry, Pete, Wes, all you guys. East coasters like Yamaslut, Lucas, Carter B, Shawn, Berky, Zion, Jetmaniac, Zero, Drew, Ratti, Ronny Mac, Mark and Helen Murphy, Chad, Mario, daddy sizemore, Big Daddy and the rest of you guys. My Texas boys, Daniel Martin, Jace Forest, Stacy, Flyin Brian of R5 and the rest. Colorado, Glen, Neil, Kevin and the rest. My German family, Norbert and Marc Sickerling. My aussie boys Luke, Pete, Nick, Mitch, Mick, Stu and the rest. Brazilians, Europeans, Argentinians, English, Peruvians.... ive met alot of great people and i thank everyone involved. you all know who you are. I'd like to thank everyone in the IFWA. CarolAnne, Tchello, Jac, and Mark. Also Congrats to Mark on his new venture of being the president of the IFWA.

I want to thank Darrin again for starting this forum that helped me find freeriding and the mods that help keep this place up and running.

Im not on here saying Im the best, nor do i think im the best. im just a regular guy that saw Ross and Pierre on Youtube 4 years ago and said "i want to do that". im improving everyday and will continue to progress to take my riding to the next level. im here, in this position after a whole hell of a lot of work, dedication, money out of my pocket, travel, ups, downs, and personal stoke. im here because people do believe in me and im doing my best to represent them, my sponsors, and the sport. i love this frekin sport and everyone in it and i will be here for a very long time.

Thank You

p.s. see you in daytona!

Zack Bright

Last edited:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
So, are you going to start wearing a red "#2" shirt? (or a brown "I'm the #2" shirt, lol)

J/K !! Great job, and keep up all the hard work.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
How can we be certain this even happened? I mean, where's the video?

PS Congratulations!
Vid? We can start here with the finals from Surf slam. There is more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BtJM-miohbk#t=30s

The surf action Zack and others do is beyond amazing. Besides the off the hook riding of Zack, Jake, Mark, Tanner, Christian, other riders hanging out with them, their friends and families and others at these events is wonderful. They are all great people. One example: At the Grayland open hanging out in the parking lot of the Westport inn while a bunch of people were enjoying adult beverages and ripping apart Jake Bright's ski. Just one of the many great memories of this amazing season. The video I got to shoot of them was just a bonus.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
thank you guys! vid will be up soon im sure, Chris thanks for your support. once i get home ill toss her in, and hell no i will not rock a #2 or any # shirt.

Top Bottom