Idiocy in the surf

GUMP

i rekon
they don't dig brain damage... get a lid bro...

was just playing ...i normally use helmet , it just that i don't fell good on the one i got .

really want to try something like you use ...don't think i am afraid of breaking teeth anymore ...(thats y i got full face )

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
was just playing ...i normally use helmet , it just that i don't fell good on the one i got .

really want to try something like you use ...don't think i am afraid of breaking teeth anymore ...(thats y i got full face )

You got a good Dental Plan where you work?!? :dunno: :sneaky:

always by the perdido beach resort !

I talked to Pat (Botizzle) and he told me where you guys usually ride. I was at the Old River Condos which I think is right down the street. My girlfriends grandparents have a condo at the Old River. Next time the surf is going to be killer shoot me a PM and I will try to come down.

Y

yamaslut

:cool2:

yeah... full face helmets are not really that good for what we do IMO..
too heavy and block too much vision, that's why I decided to go w/ a helmet designed for water use (whitewater)

Top Bottom