If only ALL couches were this cool

meatball

User Title Unavailable
That thing must be impossible to control :bigeyes:

The same motor (except optimax) runs my 22 foot dual console. How in the hell does that thing even float with that in there!?

Holy Chit :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

jetbig5.jpg

meatball

User Title Unavailable
That is truly amazing I had to take a second look. I wonder what prop he's running and what RPM's/top speed.

Probably would make a killer fountain.

F

Freestyleriverrat

It is still a sit down :haha: Pretty nuts though :bigeyes:

#ZERO

Beach Bum
I want to know the top speed of that thing
Steve runs in the KDBA and has clocked a 9.70 ET @ 116 MPH.

I had the chance to run right next to one these race boats with a canopy on top at Lake Seminole last year. He was practicing turns around the buoys they had set up. The boat made my jet-ski look like it was standing still. They turn on a dime and accelerate like it was on aircraft carrier launching sling.

Lake Seminole Boat Ramps will open tomorrow after being closed since January. :Banane01:

Steve runs in the KDBA and has clocked a 9.70 ET @ 116 MPH.

I had the chance to run right next to one these race boats with a canopy on top at Lake Seminole last year. He was practicing turns around the buoys they had set up. The boat made my jet-ski look like it was standing still. They turn on a dime and accelerate like it was on aircraft carrier launching sling.

Lake Seminole Boat Ramps will open tomorrow after being closed since January. :Banane01:

I want to know the top speed of the polaris with the merc in it.

Top Bottom