onthepipe
you might as well be comfortable...my new SUV

020.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

wydopen

onthepipe
so I know that the SUV will stand for... Severely under-used vehicle. You'll never ride it... haha J/K

yea right buddy...im taking it out sunday...and im going to make a gigantic tow sled so we can tow our skis into spots we cant launch at....oh i forgot your too scared to ride around rocks :pokey: j/k

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
yea right buddy...im taking it out sunday...and im going to make a gigantic tow sled so we can tow our skis into spots we cant launch at....oh i forgot your too scared to ride around rocks :pokey: j/k

watch it now... where are you riding on sunday?

cuong is going to be camping somewhere north of goleta, but south of el capitan. I need to give him that silver hull for stuntbikemike, maybe we can all ride on sat or sunday

wydopen

onthepipe
watch it now... where are you riding on sunday?

cuong is going to be camping somewhere north of goleta, but south of el capitan. I need to give him that silver hull for stuntbikemike, maybe we can all ride on sat or sunday

there is no where to camp between there and gtown (edit: ahh i think they are going to someones house)....i have to call him anyway ill see what he says..its going to be flat anyways...probally ride standups sat and sitdowns sunday..i was going to test the fuel range on that thing.see how far i can go..

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
there is no where to camp between there and gtown (edit: ahh i think they are going to someones house)....i have to call him anyway ill see what he says..its going to be flat anyways...probally ride standups sat and sitdowns sunday..i was going to test the fuel range on that thing.see how far i can go..

ya he said he's going to someone's private beach.

let me know.

P

PancakePete

Looks like it would be perfect to mount bunks to and rip to good breaks.
I think about getting something to rip to the inlet. I live right off the bay and from my house to the inlet is 13 miles strait across. Driving its like 40 miles, down over bridge and back up !
Would save so much gas !

brett

-------------
damn that thing is big. stan were talkin about building long sleds that go all the way under the pump inlet to tow a ski

too bad its illegal to ride at the islands:bs2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom