If you are going to ride a couch..

wydopen

onthepipe
damn that thing is big. stan were talkin about building long sleds that go all the way under the pump inlet to tow a ski

yea it wouldnt be easy though...ive found some foam im gonna use...make it like 7'x4' but like 10" thick. i doubt the ski will even turn with that big of one but this thing barley turns anyways.i have a sled now but its snapped in half so im going to fix that one first

oh yea this thing has a super low prop and intakegrate on it too

Last edited:

Its all about the surf!
Hey Andrew Matt Smith has one of those too. We made a tow board but Matt doesn't surf so we never really tried it out. I'm game if your up for it. Do you still have your Whaler?

wydopen

onthepipe
Hey Andrew Matt Smith has one of those too. We made a tow board but Matt doesn't surf so we never really tried it out. I'm game if your up for it. Do you still have your Whaler?

yea im selling the whaler though...nothing but trouble...lots of electrical problems...ill bring that thing when i come down in a few weeks if i can find someone to babysit my dog...

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
here is the seadoo version...

picseadoo00lrvaa.jpg

081400a2.jpg

galleryimage.php

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
some guy is trying to sell one of those in the boat trader for like 14gs...he said he paid 23,000 for it and its the fastest jetski ever made...hahaha...i think they are even bigger than the SUV

yup, a little bigger than the SUV... the sea doo ones are so big they can be launched in Lake Piru (our local lake that doesn't allow PWC's).

Top Bottom