ill be that guy to ask... water+nose=suck

so heres the thing....

this is all still pretty new to me.... the thing is every time i case.. which while im learning to do tricks is alot..... every time i fall i take in so much water up my nose and its just ********ty....also when water blows into my ear as i hit the water hard....any prevention?

any solution to this problem that any of you guys do? i hate to be the guy out there with a nose plug or somthing.... idk ... it seems like you all seem to come up with somthing or some better way of doing somthing

i feel like an idiot to ask... but yeah.... or do you all suffer and deal with it?

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
Fresh (lake) water in you nose sucks.
Salt (ocean) water in your nose is good.

I have sinus problems, the ocean water makes me feel much better.
Also, the chlorinated water in our pool kills me.

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
you just have to learn how to fall. close your mouth and breath out.

totally. When I first started riding I messed up my nose really bad and it bled every day for a couple months. I think it also helps if you tuck your head so the major force of the water impacts on above your forehead and not your face.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
We have so much friggin pollen in the water out here this year...after my subs and face plants yesterday I feel like the guy in the Noesynephrin commercial today. I'm thinking maybe a bronze deep sea diving helmet would do the trick.

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
totally. When I first started riding I messed up my nose really bad and it bled every day for a couple months. I think it also helps if you tuck your head so the major force of the water impacts on above your forehead and not your face.

Man, I totally forgot about that day your nose bled like a mother f-er from water shooting up it. Weird.

We have so much friggin pollen in the water out here this year...after my subs and face plants yesterday I feel like the guy in the Noesynephrin commercial today. I'm thinking maybe a bronze deep sea diving helmet would do the trick.

at least it would help your rotation

I think I would pass out our get light headed if I wore nose plugs.
Water up the nose never realy bothered me too much ecxept for one memorable time that I got so much up my nose I could swear it was coming out of my eyes:bigeyes:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Put duct tape over the ear inlet of you helmet (on the inside).

This guy still probaly has bout 1/2 of Smith Lake up his azz! The water level went down drasticly last time he was here and ain't recovered yet!!! About
9 months since he was here!

Y

yamaslut

"ocean nasal douche".... fresh as a day in May..

I get water shot through my nasal passages everytime I ride... it's funy when you bend down topick something up and the water comes flowing out your nose like a faucet....

Top Bottom