I'm Getting SOOOOo close to the blaster flip.

Always a pleasure, post sum pics of ur progress on blasters im stuck inland till the next surf event later this year which is my xcuse 2 go play again!

Y

yamaslut

nice Jerry.... no-hander flips are sweet. congrats ross
:arms:

Wow Jerry that takes some big balls.
That no hander was sweet. Looked like you had enough time and the proper rotation to keep the hands off the bars all the way around. Go for it.
Steve

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
Wow Jerry that takes some big balls.
That no hander was sweet. Looked like you had enough time and the proper rotation to keep the hands off the bars all the way around. Go for it.
Steve

The no hander can be held for way way longer, I'm just a bit of a sissy. I tried to hold one out longer on saturday, and I fell away from the bars. I had to kick out of the straps at the last second and it scared me a bit.

Ironically enough, holding them out for longer is relatively similar to doing no handers on a stand up. Leaning forward helps keep your body in position and rotation with the ski, not pulling awway from it.

How the hell do you walk with b@lls that size?

Keep trying...:hail:

It's mostly just a matter of finding that switch in your head that turns off all your worries about self preservation. I'd say the Nike slogan fits best right here, "just do it"

Jetaddict

9 years to retirement...
why don't you ride with us? we had a waist to chest high day at dunedin on sunday. you won't get better watching video's of jerry. :biggthumpup:

Call me a wuss, but it was butt-a** cold on Sunday if I remember correctly, and my springsuit wouldn't have made me feel very comfy!! LOL. I gotta get me a full suit that fits, otherwise I will be missing out on some good winter riding. It's supposed to be warmer this weekend; I may be out Saturday if it is. I know what you're saying, I am the consummate "winter armchair blaster rider". :biggrin:

Call me a wuss, but it was butt-a** cold on Sunday if I remember correctly, and my springsuit wouldn't have made me feel very comfy!! LOL. I gotta get me a full suit that fits, otherwise I will be missing out on some good winter riding. It's supposed to be warmer this weekend; I may be out Saturday if it is. I know what you're saying, I am the consummate "winter armchair blaster rider". :biggrin:

http://www.wetsuitworld.com or

http://www.diversdirect.com

Top Bottom