Impros???????????

Waternut

Customizing addict
I've had much better luck emailing Impros... You have to remember that most other impeller shops charge about the same or cheaper and pay extra people to answer phones, emails, etc. 5-6 days a week. Same or cheaper with extra services unrelated to impeller work means they are either far superior or lack in quality. Since we all know Impros is one of the best, I'm more inclined to believe quality lacks in the other shops.

aqua

the taco
im starting to wonder if they are going out of business. in the last two weeks i have tried calling probably 20 times and only got through i think once. they were suppose to call me back last friday but i have not heard from them. i am trying to buy an impeller from them and cant even get ahold of them to buy one.

Last edited:

Waternut

Customizing addict
im starting to wonder if they are going out of business. in the last two week i have tried calling probably 20 times and only got through i think once. i am trying to buy an impeller from them and cant even get ahold of them to buy one.

Business is probably booming and they're busy this time of year with everyone wanting new props and their old props reworked for spring. I questioned using Impros a while back and got overwhelming responses to stick with Dave for his quality.

Business is probably booming and they're busy this time of year with everyone wanting new props and their old props reworked for spring. I questioned using Impros a while back and got overwhelming responses to stick with Dave for his quality.

maybe so but still no reason for your phone to go unanswered......

if you are a tech at my office and the phone rings more than twice then you are getting an earful!!!

(for those that know me yes, this is VERY ironic) :biggrin:

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
He's getting into the new shop. I talked with him the other day.

Sorry for your troubles, Scotty.

Emm

skank
maybe so but still no reason for your phone to go unanswered......

if you are a tech at my office and the phone rings more than twice then you are getting an earful!!!

(for those that know me yes, this is VERY ironic) :biggrin:

I would so not work for you! Answer the phone like this...bring me lunch....blahblahblah! :Banane26::rolleyes:

He's getting into the new shop. I talked with him the other day.

Sorry for your troubles, Scotty.

send me a 14/19 concord adn we'll call it good! :grumble:

I would so not work for you! Answer the phone like this...bring me lunch....blahblahblah! :Banane26::rolleyes:

you say that..but all the emps at my company LOVE working with me.....

I may be demanding, but im not a dick about it like the rest of the docs that work for us...

Emm

skank
you say that..but all the emps at my company LOVE working with me.....

I may be demanding, but im not a dick about it like the rest of the docs that work for us...

pffffftttt.....sure they do. Must be because they don't really know you :biggrin::wiggle::newangel:

Top Bottom