Custom/Hybrid IN Debt SJ- Vision 2.0 build

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Is it worth while to shove a pool noodle down the rrp pole tube to help right the ski if /when it goes upside down?

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
I have vents in the hood so breathing should not be a problem. Hood seal is good.
I just was wondering for that just in case situation if it was worth it .

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Steve...... THANK YOU! I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! From the fit and finish to thewrong most important ride. Thank you!

It did everything that you said it would do. Everyone at the lake was just amazed at the hull.

The o.w complaint from my wife was it was too hard to board because the rail are lower and you can't put your elbows on them to help board.

As soon as I saw her jump and fall off I knew that I had to swap skis. She was just putting around Haha.

The power to weight was nice. I was thinking of getting a new engine but the lpw ported engine hits great with the weight change.

Any way its touch to type with a DROID and my wife is botching to get of f the x.

Again, can't say thanks enough! Awesome hull Steve! !!!!!!!!!¡

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Steve...... THANK YOU! I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! From the fit and finish to thewrong most important ride. Thank you!

It did everything that you said it would do. Everyone at the lake was just amazed at the hull.

The o.w complaint from my wife was it was too hard to board because the rail are lower and you can't put your elbows on them to help board.

As soon as I saw her jump and fall off I knew that I had to swap skis. She was just putting around Haha.

The power to weight was nice. I was thinking of getting a new engine but the lpw ported engine hits great with the weight change.

Any way its touch to type with a DROID and my wife is botching to get of f the x.

Again, can't say thanks enough! Awesome hull Steve! !!!!!!!!!¡

Awesome Scott! glad to hear you really enjoyed the hull :)

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
tn21.jpgIt was great Steve! I am still sore haha!

It would do what ever you asked. Rail it or slide ,didnt matter. Turn on a dime.

I was comfortable as soon as I got on it. No learning curve,nothing. Just have to get used to riding again. Did I mention I was sore!

The turf is a little slippery so I need to sand it a little to roughen it up some but the foot holds are great. Great job on the amount of foam and turf.

I am going to play with the trim angle a bit to see what that does for my setup wake. I really need to get that down. One of my neighbors just got him another new wakeboard boat. The super nautique wasnt enough so he bought a new boat at the atlanta boat show. So he will provide the waves to practice BFs.

The front foot strap is my favorite. If I lived next to the coast I wouldnt even need the other foot hold. Surf stance only.

Still have to have dnr inspect the hull so I can get a HIN. For Ga. I have to go when they schedule it for my region. So that has been a pain dealing with dnr.

Cant wait for the weekend!

Last edited:

Tmart

formerly superjet444
View attachment 178206It was great Steve! I am still sore haha!

It would do what ever you asked. Rail it or slide ,didnt matter. Turn on a dime.

I was comfortable as soon as I got on it. No learning curve,nothing. Just have to get used to riding again. Did I mention I was sore!

The turf is a little slippery so I need to sand it a little to roughen it up some but the foot holds are great. Great job on the amount of foam and turf.

I am going to play with the trim angle a bit to see what that does for my setup wake. I really need to get that down. One of my neighbors just got him another new wakeboard boat. The super nautique wasnt enough so he bought a new boat at the atlanta boat show. So he will provide the waves to practice BFs.

The front foot strap is my favorite. If I lived next to the coast I wouldnt even need the other foot hold. Surf stance only.

Still have to have dnr inspect the hull so I can get a HIN. For Ga. I have to go when they schedule it for my region. So that has been a pain dealing with dnr.

Cant wait for the weekend!
Sounds like an awesome ski! I have that turf too and it was like a slippin slide the first time I rode, roughed it up a little bit and its more sticky than the diamond turf I used to have. Can't wait to see this in person

Top Bottom