In Memory of SURFJETLOUIE

On PWCtoday there is a thread about making a logo/sticker in memory of SURFJETLOUIE'S awesome footholds, sponsons ect ect ect.

So I am making what i think would be a awesome logo/sticker. Which when it is done i will be posting it on here for everyone to comment about any changes...

If anyone that would also like to help that has connections with someone that can make this a sticker please PM me.

Im trying to help with this process by using my artistic skills

Thanks><Brandon

Here's the link from PWC:
http://pwctoday.com/f21/surfjetlouie-question-207494.html

No this is not a joke wtf.. on pwc louie him self wanted to make him one so in memory i thought this would be a good idea....

after this is completed everyone would be able to purchase them a put them on their skis, truck, ect...

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
No this is not a joke wtf.. on pwc louie him self wanted to make him one so in memory i thought this would be a good idea....

after this is completed everyone would be able to purchase them a put them on their skis, truck, ect...

So you're looking to make money by selling decals for a brand that never existed? Not sure I see how this is a tribute.

Im not looking to get money off them just make back what it would cost to make these stickers... and if i can get someone to help print them for free then that would be even better. i wouldnt charge.. i thought this would be a good idea for people that have his footholds/sponsons they can rep. a sticker.

I'll explain the logo a little better...

A while back louie posted a thread about what name/logo he should incorprate into the parts he made. He liked the name LOUIE'S because that was his name and he wanted something simple so it could be remembered easily. And after he passed away someone else came up with the idea to do this and never did. On the post there where some good ideas. Like putting his trade mark into it some how (which was the pink throttle, i was told) So i made the L look like a throttle. Louie stated he liked the colors red, yellow and silver. So i will try to incorporate those colors as i finish....

Im not trying to make money off these stickers...this is why im hoping to find someone that can help with the cause and make the stickers complete and then get them printed free of charge. If not then cheap and sell them to anyone that would like to have a LOUIE'S sticker on there ski could pay for them and the money we make off of them would go to LOUIE'S family...

I'll explain the logo a little better...

A while back louie posted a thread about what name/logo he should incorprate into the parts he made. He liked the name LOUIE'S because that was his name and he wanted something simple so it could be remembered easily. And after he passed away someone else came up with the idea to do this and never did. On the post there where some good ideas. Like putting his trade mark into it some how (which was the pink throttle, i was told) So i made the L look like a throttle. Louie stated he liked the colors red, yellow and silver. So i will try to incorporate those colors as i finish....

Im not trying to make money off these stickers...this is why im hoping to find someone that can help with the cause and make the stickers complete and then get them printed free of charge. If not then cheap and sell them to anyone that would like to have a LOUIE'S sticker on there ski could pay for them and the money we make off of them would go to LOUIE'S family...

did he ever!

when i met first him, he had a red and yellow wr500 that i called "ketchup and mustard".

he loved the name. i thought it was great when he said it...... "katchoop n masstood".

shortly after that, he had a freshly painted ORANGE 550..... "kastood".

:haha:

his "trademark" wasnt necessarily a pink throttle. that was just a pwctoday thread that went awry. a classic thread, albeit....

here is what i came up with...

SFlsurfrider do you think that i should change the color of the throttle to red then or keep it pink?? (well its suppost to look pink)

Background in final project it would look silver not gray....Thats what louie said he would like.

Attachments

• SJL3.jpg
    SJL3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Top Bottom