indoor event going on this weekend!

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Tommy Nuttall/Mike Hoffman are helping out with an indoor event this weekend in Moline, Illinois---west of Chicago, here's a pic of the 'pool' being setup.

Attachments

• indoor.jpg
    indoor.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,497
  • indoor1.jpg
    indoor1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,222
  • indoor2.jpg
    indoor2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,691
  • indoor3.jpg
    indoor3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,692
  • indoor4.jpg
    indoor4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,384
  • indoor5.jpg
    indoor5.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,324
  • indoor6.jpg
    indoor6.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,752
  • indoor7.jpg
    indoor7.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 2,073
Last edited:

SuperJETT

I hope Rose/Tommy are ok with me uploading these, just way cool to see it happening.

Attachments

• indoor1.jpg
    indoor1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 255
  • indoor2.jpg
    indoor2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 282
  • indoor3.jpg
    indoor3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 272
  • indoor4.jpg
    indoor4.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 238

SuperJETT

Apparently it was a huge success.

Eric Malone, Tommy and Rosie Nuttall, Mike Hoffman did the freestyle.

Attachments

• indoor.jpg
    indoor.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 260
  • indoor1.jpg
    indoor1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 245

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
That is cool. Much better than the damn monster trucks that fill the arena with exhaust in about 90 seconds. I really hope it catches on.

Hey guys, sorry not to keep everyone informed, but this was so last minute and not even sure everyone could pull it off, but it happened and it was a success.

No problem with photos -- Rose throws them up for that reason..

It was big fun, but talk about rough water and no margin for error due to like 30 inches of water. Man Eric malone throwing backflips in that water..

Special thanks to Tony and the Grindco entertainment group.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry not to keep everyone informed, but this was so last minute and not even sure everyone could pull it off, but it happen and it was a success. I have more picture up about indoor watercross at my website

It was big fun, but talk about rough water and no margin for error due to like 30 inches of water. Man Eric malone throwing backflips in that water..

Looks cool. I was gonna say i bet it gets choppy in there with all the wakes and that shallow water. My wife and i have a little pond off of a river nearby that we ride in sometimes after work. It's prolly 3 times the area of that and we can turn that thing into a real tempest.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Hey guys, sorry not to keep everyone informed, but this was so last minute and not even sure everyone could pull it off, but it happen and it was a success. I have more picture up about indoor watercross at my website

you seem to do a lot of boat races.. you coming to Clearwater for this one?

http://www.clearwatersuperboat.com/

Insane water conditions -- really have to be heads up!

As for the Boat race in Clearwater, I was talking with someone (for awhile now) about doing something at this event, but I didn't have sponsorship $$ to make it happen -- I pretty much bailed on it a while ago.. there are so many issues with a event like this, especially with the helicoper and FAA involved.

Top Bottom