Info on Jetworks dual 38 carb mod

Cannibal

Tasty Human
There was a set that sold on here back in May/June/July (I can't find the thread) for somewhere around $300. I wanted those but timing wasn't right.

I either want some 38s, or some SXR 40s. The 40s would be nice because they retain the factory top so you can use the intake box that keeps all the water out. I'm not a fan of open element flame arrestors.

I already have a BlackJack 44 on my 61x/61x motor. I'd like to try duals on it, but the duals would probably be for the Kawi 750 to replace my single carb.

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
lbe is in hawaii so I'll answer for him. Art did an awesome job on his 38's. All the work is done by hand and came out really good. As always Art really knows his stuff.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
I'm very pleased with the 38 mod. Some info here: http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/65692

They are smooth, and I haven't touched them since installing. Very reliable. Tell Art your sety up, he will tell you what to run. Listen to him, he has built a lot of set ups and tried a lot of combos. Art knows best.

anyone got results with these after using stock 38s then to jetworks mod 38s (blackjacks) i will post my results once myn arrive and are fitted

Last edited:
Top Bottom