Blaster inside leak on my blaster 2???

Hey whats up yall. First off this is my first time posting anything here, so Hello i am Alejandro Planas i am from Orlando, Fl, love the wáter, just got a Yamaha waveblaster 2, it was sitting for a while so rebuilt the carbs, turned right on after that, put it in the wáter, everything was fine so i thought, after about 30-45 min of riding it felt weird, like "off", so brought it back the doc, popped the seat off, opened it and there was a significant amount of wáter, the plugs were plugged in the back, pulled it out of the wáter let it sit for a minute and no wáter was dripping from anywhere, then i let the plugs out and thats when the wáter started to drain(obviously)...but my question to you guys is would anyone have an idea where this leak could be coming from? Also i would put it right back in the wáter to find out, but i dont have a truck lol so its a Little difficult. I really hope someone can help me with this cause not only do i want to ride on it, but i do want to sell it. So if anyone can help me, it would be awsome! Thanks everyone!!! :Banane09::Flush::nana::wavey:

Last edited:

Bobert540

Site Supporter
Check for a leak on the water lines coming in to the motor from the pump. It may only be leaking when it's running. I would go over all of the cooling lines.

hey sorry it took me so long to respond, i found a mechanic that was mobile from tampa, he fixed it. Now i'm trying to sell it cause i dont have anything to pull it with, it kinda sucks cause when i rode the one time, it was soooo much fun!!! Super fast for being stock, but i live right next to the Butler Chain of lakes in Windermere. Again if i had a truck/suv i would keep it, but i need to sell it.

Top Bottom